1. LustAndWrath

LustAndWrath Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Everything is connected properly, it's on the same internet, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the NTR app three times now...

2. LustAndWrath

LustAndWrath Member
    Newcomer

United States
    IF anyone is willing to help me Via Teamviewer or over Discord/Skype anything like that I'd be willing to pay for your assistance if we can figure out the underlying issue.

3. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r GBAtemp Fan

Any possibility to implement streaming audio aswell? if not even just low 80kbps streaming/toggable in order to not use up too much of the data?
    It would be nice if the option was there if possible for simple streaming without any cables.

Thanks for the great application btw, love using it.

4. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

United States
    just use an audio cable to the streaming computer (plug into the headphone jack on the 3DS) you can set the audio to play through the PC speakers as well as use it as an input for any streaming software, too.

5. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r GBAtemp Fan

This has been the way i've used it so far, i was just wondering if it was possible to have this feauture added regardless in the application, as it would make it fully cable less.

6. DrSwablu

DrSwablu Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey I was wondering if i had 2 new 3ds with CFW could i run Kit Kat twice? I want to be able to stream 2 ds at once.

7. Wolfred

Wolfred Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hi!, i have an issue lately with ntr, since a month ago, when i try to record Pokemon USUM battles, kitkat freezes, i reinstalled ntr 3 times, a use kitkat 2.3.1, i tried with snickerstream, but nothing works, i enter the game connect to internet but kitkat still freezes and no video displays, i can record pokemon Y without problems, i'm frustrated, anyone could help me? thanks in advance and sorry for my english

8. ImInsane

ImInsane GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Did u try debuger from Rosalina Menu?

9. Wolfred

Wolfred Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Yeah it works!! Thanks a lot!

10. PhantomDiclonius

Newcomer

United States
    I'm trying to figure out how to record and live-stream my N2DS gameplay footage, but I'm having some issues with the kit-kat-slim software. I've followed the steps in this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...without-a-capture-card-ntr-cfw-method.423445/

However, when I get to the point where I try to connect my N2DS to the kit-kat software, I'm greeted with this error message: https://i.imgur.com/Rq4uGMv.png

I think what the problem is that my N2DS cannot connect to my family's router and then to my PC fast enough. I was able to get the software to work once with some lag and framedrops but after a few minutes trying to place the footage in OBS Studio, the window crashed.

I heard that the Connectify software would help with the lag by turning your PC into a hotspot, but I can't seem to get my N2DS to discover the Connectify software. I'm probably doing something wrong on my end regarding the Connectify software but is there any other way that I can get my N2DS to work better with the kit-kat software. I still live with my parents and my step-father doesn't want me to connect my computer in my room to my family's router through an 15ft+ ethernet cable so I'm stuck with wireless wifi for the moment. Is there a Nintendo Wifi USB dongle I could buy or something to help with this problem? I remember Nintendo used to sell them back in the day for the original DS but would it work with the N2DS? Also just to clarify, the kit-kat software doesn't capture audio right? Would connecting this double-sided audio jack to the N2DS headphone socket and my desktop computers microphone socket fix that problem? https://i.imgur.com/UC4BIfm.jpg

11. Yunniethememe

Yunniethememe Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    HOLY IT WORKED ON MY 2ds (but it only went 20 fps per second)

12. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

United States
    its more likely that both are on wifi and due to close proximity, their signals are interfering.
    Conectify would only complicate things. You'd need a second adapter, for one (to broadcast on) and then you'd need to find a frequency the n2DS would accept that also wouldn't interfere with your current wifi.

the dongle doesn't have drivers for windows 8+ (and 7 is hit-or-miss... more often miss). I have one and the dongle overheats after about 30 minutes to an hour and the wifi bandwith drops to a few Kb/s - plus I had to run it off a VM of Windows XP...

no it doesn't capture audio, and yes the cord will work, though I recommend plugging into the Line-in port if your computer has one, so you can still use a mic if you want plus you can make the line in play through the speakers on your PC separate form any mic (since the headphone port disables the 2DS speakers).

13. PhantomDiclonius

Newcomer

United States
    So I was able to get it to work properly after following this video last week:

But yesterday I couldn’t get it to work, my N2DS could not connect to my PC hotspot for some reason, I don’t know what to do?

14. zos117

zos117 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    ill help you for free.

hoodhippo likes this.
  15. Deliboy

Deliboy Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello, I was streaming Fire Emblem Warriors and Star Fox 3D, with FEW I've noticed the gameplay getting slower on the second mission. I thought it was the game until I assumed the N2DSXL can only do so much. Star Fox was fine up until the final fight with the Fake Andross. The framerate was unbearable. I was wondering, is this slowdown unavoidable or am I missing something. Also is there an assistance discord server or the like?

16. hoodhippo

hoodhippo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    this doesnt work on the old 3ds right??

17. Craftyawesome

Craftyawesome GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think that's a bug with running at new clocks and/or l2.

18. GoldenEggwhich

Newcomer

United States
    I'm about to buy a modified 3DS XL on Ebay for streaming/recording, and they said kitkat would be a good software of choice on the PC end. Is that still true (that it will work)?

19. Craftyawesome

Craftyawesome GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This is only for wireless streaming on new 3ds. This isn't related to physical capture boards.

20. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    You are essentially paying for what you can get for free , in the part of streaming since it is using software.

If you want real capture card lookup Katsukity and Loopy.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], Wireless, Capture