Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,844,584
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Me too, just managed to extract my save using only save manager & homebrew at 11.0

Only problem is... when I used PkHex to view my infos, the Trainer ID seems wrong. The TID I got was 099370 but in PkHex it was 27242... What gives?

Rehv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Me too, just managed to extract my save using only save manager & homebrew at 11.0

Only problem is... when I used PkHex to view my infos, the Trainer ID seems wrong. The TID I got was 099370 but in PkHex it was 27242... What gives?
You should probably ask PkHex... (I know, their site was taken "down"). Looking at the new 11/18 client I can see their TID still only support 5 digits so maybe that's it.

RockPaperScizor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sysnand is 9.2, emunand is 11.1.034. I'm still getting stuck on yellow screen when trying to select Moon directly in JK. I was able to use a save manager for ORAS a few days ago no problem tho :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just did an ORAS save. Moon still hangs on yellow in either of the save managers I have.

Just deleted JKSM and redownloaded the 6-16 release. Still getting hung on yellow >:o

I haven't done anything with arm9 that I recall if that changes anything

I believe when I tried the bank way it created a 1 kb file named turtle

Deleted the JKSM and redownloaded the one from first post. still stuck on yellow screen.

Last edited by RockPaperScizor,

arieromaci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
JKSM ans Save_manager hungs on red screen when i select the freeshop release from moon, it wasnt happening when i tried with lurantis leak. I wanna inject my save from the leak on the "official" .cia.

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 11.2, & I'm trying to export my Sun Save right now. Every time I open up any save manager, it ends up giving me the RSOD (Red Screen Of Death). Is it because I'm on 11.2 that it's not working, or do I have to be patient for a new release? Because my 3DS got wiped a while back & I have no CFW.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 11.2, & I'm trying to export my Sun Save right now. Every time I open up any save manager, it ends up giving me the RSOD (Red Screen Of Death). Is it because I'm on 11.2 that it's not working, or do I have to be patient for a new release? Because my 3DS got wiped a while back & I have no CFW.

Yeah im having the same issue

Hoepfully its not just the firmware because that would suck

BlueBeats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 10.6, trying to export my Moon save to the cart, but I keep getting "Error opening save archive!" on every option when I'm trying to use the cart's save data options. Tried creating a save on the game and trying again, but that hasn't worked either. What's going on here?

Aroukan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No @configchan explains all that on previous page ... ORAS was PASLR'd in 11.1 but all new titles get the treatment in 11.2 ... as the check is implemented at the system level rather than the game, if you stay on <= 11.1 no new games will be affected.

Yes @configchan did this last night on 11 targeting the title directly so no need for bank
Can you give me the version of JK'S that you are using to access the save file??

Skullkandy69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah im having the same issue

Hoepfully its not just the firmware because that would suck
Same here.I have no problem in oras.
But when i try my moon it gives me a yellow screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

O3DS on 9.5 and only hombrew, can JKSM back up Sun/Moon?
Idk some people can but im having trouble i keep getting a yellow screen when going to jksm

Kingstahh

Trophies
XP
Country
instead of using JKSM if you're getting the red screen just manually copy and paste the main file in FBI into the save game directory. I had the same red screen problem and got my save working this way.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
instead of using JKSM if you're getting the red screen just manually copy and paste the main file in FBI into the save game directory. I had the same red screen problem and got my save working this way.
FBI is a CFW thing right? If it is I cant do that since im on 11.2 without CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, why is talking about my birthday something bad?
  • light27 @ light27:
    wait what? oh
  • light27 @ light27:
    my bad
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +1
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you