Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,844,726
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

FatalEYES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go. Keep an extra good backup somewhere please. I gave it a quick test run and gave myself 99 potions, but you never know. It exports to SD:/MHG. If there's any issues, I'll try to fix them ASAP, but I need to sleep.
JK, you're beautiful. This tool worked like a charm and I'm having no issues with it. I can't thank you enough for making a tool specifically for the MH:G players. Shadowfied, you were a huge help as well, so thank you also.

Reactions: Shadowfied

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone tell me how to install jksm? someone said throw it in the root of the 3ds sd card but if i do homebrew doesnt load up.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone tell me how to install jksm? someone said throw it in the root of the 3ds sd card but if i do homebrew doesnt load up.
If you're installing the cia, you'll need to do that through a cia manager (having a folder for cia files on the SD helps keep them separate from other files and somewhere you wont have to hunt for them).
For the 3dsx version, just merge the '3ds' folder in the zip with the one on your sd card.

As for why homebrew wont boot: make sure you still have your boot.3dsx on the SD'd root and make sure your SD card is fully inserted (without those, your entry point will work at all). If it's a yellow-screen freeze, just keep trying.

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're installing the cia, you'll need to do that through a cia manager (having a folder for cia files on the SD helps keep them separate from other files and somewhere you wont have to hunt for them).
For the 3dsx version, just merge the '3ds' folder in the zip with the one on your sd card.

As for why homebrew wont boot: make sure you still have your boot.3dsx on the SD'd root and make sure your SD card is fully inserted (without those, your entry point will work at all). If it's a yellow-screen freeze, just keep trying.
h0w do i go about getting cia manager. im a complete noob learning :(

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
h0w do i go about getting cia manager. im a complete noob learning :(
there are several out there. FBI and RxTools are two such cia managers (though there are many others, including some that replace your Health and Safety app). You likely used RxTools already if you used browserhax to set up menuhax on a 9.X firmware system, for example

Last edited by iSharingan,

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are several out there. FBI and RxTools are two such cia managers 9htough there are many others, including some that replace your Health and Safety app). You likely used RxTools already if you used browserhax to set up menuhax on a 9.X firmware system, for exmple
no idea of these giberish you speak of. i just learned how to install home brew today and now i need to learn about how to install cia and than how to use JK save manager XD. clear directions would help me cuz im dumb as a rock.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no idea of these giberish you speak of. i just learned how to install home brew today and now i need to learn about how to install cia and than how to use JK save manager XD. clear directions would help me cuz im dumb as a rock.
what firmware are you on (check the lower right in the settings app) also what method did you use to get homebrew running? it should be called [soemthing]hax

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by iSharingan,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it shouldnt. in what way does it not load? you should still need to load homebrew through the hacked oot save every time. it's not a 100% boot rate so try again if it gets stuck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Notes on Android got some cool new features like dropping a image in
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Notes on Android got some cool new features like dropping a image in