Homebrew [release] HomeMenuHax

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So does this works as good as ironhax? Where can 3DS homebrew go from here?
as good as? I'd say it's far better than ironhax
Not quite, I hear it has compatibility issues with homebrew and the c-stick doesn't work. It's probably better to stick to other entry points for now if you can use them.
This is really mostly useful for CFW (although for the time being, it doesn't support them). Bugs/compatibility issues aren't as much of a problem there, as long as it can boot the CFW with a decent success rate. And having autobooting homebrew is not nearly as useful as having autobooting CFW.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: WhoAmI? and Dean_

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
works perfectly on my 2ds 9.9

only some observation:

if you try to install custom themes, the hack fail and you have to reinstall it.
fails so much times, but its a great method to use homebrew and region free direcly.

Thank you

Greetings

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
works perfectly on my 2ds 9.9

only some observation:

if you try to install custom themes, the hack fail and you have to reinstall it.
fails so much times, but its a great method to use homebrew and region free direcly.

Thank you

Greetings
You cannot install themes with this because it uses the themes as an entry point, replacing the theme replaces the entry point XD.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Some apps like citragb seems not to be running..

Yup, no luck running either mGBA or SVDT on N3DS 9.9-J. Can get to the HBL but trying any apps just fails. I'll stick to Tube/OOThax until the kinks get worked out. Very promising so far though!

Last edited by kiwiis,

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Yup, no luck running either mGBA or SVDT on N3DS 9.9-J. Can get to the HBL but trying any apps just fails. I'll stick to Tube/OOThax until the kinks get worked out. Very promising so far though!

region free works properly ....but i have to see if only works this....its true too that this is v1.0....so i will wait great things of this.

greeting

Suiginou

(null)
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Before we can use this to load CFWs someone would need to port the old kernel hax to homemenuhax, ninjhax2 and all the other new entry points. Until then we can only use this to autoboot ninjhax2.

Ninjhax 2 changed the environment a lot, but libkhax should work as expected outside of Ninjhax 2, so that like autoloading Brahma/CakeHax should work. In theory.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ninjhax 2 changed the environment a lot, but libkhax should work as expected outside of Ninjhax 2, so that like autoloading Brahma/CakeHax should work. In theory.
Yeah. All it would take is a new ROP chain added to CakeHax. I have no doubt whatsoever that it will get done, but let's see how long it takes them :)

Reactions: RednaxelaNnamtra

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Jesus, this is beautiful. I love it.
I'd love it more if it didn't give me an error every time I try to launch a homebrew app, but damn. This is beyond impressive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.