Homebrew [release] HomeMenuHax

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh yea be careful 0.0 it works ... kinda I .. uh would wait till they stable it but it could become god if they fixed and stabled it and let it work with custom themes .. and uh yea everybody else updated there stuff for it ... gameyob and pokemini and savemanager dont work the first 2 crash the last freezes so I stick to iron hax till its stable but I like the idea id never update if they stabled this one

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh im on 10 27 whatever that is works fine just the apps crash lol, black screen please contact nintendo for support on the crashing apps the ones that freeze require a hard boot

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The github says the vulnerability was found December last year. Damn.

I both wonder why it's been kept in the dark for so long, and why now of all times to release it.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
The github says the vulnerability was found December last year. Damn.

I both wonder why it's been kept in the dark for so long, and why now of all times to release it.

Because it wasn't done until now, obviously. And even now it's still not done, as there's a lot of homebrew that crashes the system.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to try this but my L button is completely broken. :hateit:
dude totally been there. i beat master quest without an L button....well i used a paper clip to push the button thing for a couple parts. but otherwise yeah. shit was hard as hell. if its just the button not registering trying cleaning it with rubbing alcohol. honestly i poured a very tiny bit of alcohol on my non working r button and its worked ever since. L buttons still fucked tho. :/ not that it matters i have an n3ds now muahahaha!!!

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because it wasn't done until now, obviously. And even now it's still not done, as there's a lot of homebrew that crashes the system.
You just said it was released because it's done while at the same time admitting it isn't.

See numerous commits on the github.
Were those public? If they were, then why weren't people using it back in July when it supposedly added 9.9 support?

I'm not criticizing, I'm just wondering why now. The only reason I can see for releasing it at all is either it being done or wanting help. It's not done, and if he wanted help it would have made sense to open it sooner.

dakotaaesoph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just said it was released because it's done while at the same time admitting it isn't.

Were those public? If they were, then why weren't people using it back in July when it supposedly added 9.9 support?

I'm not criticizing, I'm just wondering why now. The only reason I can see for releasing it at all is either it being done or wanting help. It's not done, and if he wanted help it would have made sense to open it sooner.
It's not that he wants help, it's that he thought it was done, but he changed the payload in development and it broke.

Last edited by dakotaaesoph,

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to get browserhax to open up the homebrew launcher to install this. On a 9.5.0-22U Old 3DS. I have the boot.3dsx file on the root of my SD card and I'm trying to use this to load the HBL.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Eheheheheheh if you hold L while exiting the HBL it comes back again!!
That's me a mused for a long while.

Yay it works *happy dance*

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't seem to get browserhax to open up the homebrew launcher to install this. On a 9.5.0-22U Old 3DS. I have the boot.3dsx file on the root of my SD card and I'm trying to use this to load the HBL.
Right. You see in the top left corner? (it helps if you zoom in)
Click on the icon until it gets a blue rectangle then hit the A button loads. If it doesn't work, try again. You should get some funky colours on your screen and ten it should load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: