Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

GoYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you for all your amazing work! :) Thanks to this homebrew launcher I powered on my 3DS every day (!) to check for updates, create themes and so on. It's really amazing what you have done so far and how you communicated with us fans! Have a good break :grog:

Reactions: kiwiis

LiuAnshan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just here exiting my apps by presing and holding L+R+D+B and enjoying all the great features this launcher haves. @mashers just want you to know that you're my favorite dev. Not only your work is awesome but you have always make it seem fun. Thanks for always listening and taking the time to respond to our feedback. It makes us feel part of your team even if we don't know much about coding. Hope you feel better after your well earned break.
I agree with this 100%

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if you could have thsi detect ds games what would be great the reason why we can't have nds save editors is the hbl itself cannot detect nds games you modded the launcher alot i don't see how you could not do this

GBAFail

Smell my finger.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really really really want to use this. But it just crashes so much more then the regular stock launcher for some reason. I use Menuhax so this is like booting into a homebrew home menu. It's great! But it crashes on startup sometimes and when returning from an app randomly. I don't experience that on the stock launcher. But the stock launcher just looks awful... So I'm in a bit of a jam. Also, it just plain stopped displaying the Menuhax startup image for some reason after an update. This is something I really want to love, do love even... But it's just so unusable for me until these issues are fixed.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I really really really want to use this. But it just crashes so much more then the regular stock launcher for some reason. I use Menuhax so this is like booting into a homebrew home menu. It's great! But it crashes on startup sometimes and when returning from an app randomly. I don't experience that on the stock launcher. But the stock launcher just looks awful... So I'm in a bit of a jam. Also, it just plain stopped displaying the Menuhax startup image for some reason after an update. This is something I really want to love, do love even... But it's just so unusable for me until these issues are fixed.

Depends what version of the launcher you are on

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm on the latest 102 version.
Ah see, I mentioned the same issue yesterday about it and mashers and the others guided me that these issues have been mentioned a crap ton of pages back, update it again to the latest 103 and all the issues should be fine. Just tried it and it worked. But if you still feel that it's crashing, then the Beta 9X in the OP (if its still there) would do just fine.

As for the yellow screen, that mostly happens if you try to boot into HBL while exiting the Settings app then holding down L. It works, but 50% of the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme