Hacking [RELEASE] GATEWAY PUBLIC RELEASE 2.4b

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I think I've found a bug in 2.4b (feel free to correct me if this is old news) But when in Gateway mode and you press select to bring up your rom list with the 3D depth slider off, when you turn the depth slider on, the rom select panel goes all fu*ked up, in a pain-to-your-eyeballs kind of way.

If you press select with 3ds depth slider on, the rom select menu is normal.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I've found a bug in 2.4b (feel free to correct me if this is old news) But when in Gateway mode and you press select to bring up your rom list with the 3D depth slider off, when you turn the depth slider on, the rom select panel goes all fu*ked up, in a pain-to-your-eyeballs kind of way.

If you press select with 3ds depth slider on, the rom select menu is normal.

It's been that way since they have the multirom menu.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, it's been explained multiple times that when exiting smash bros, you get sent back to the normal screen. It's not a bug. Even people who own legit copies of the game it happens to.

I mentioned it before but for those who don't know, if you exit SSB by opening another software instead and then quit the other software it wont get you back to Sysnand.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't remember you could update without being in System Settings (updated from Home Menu). It was quick as hell.

Edit: meow (facebook quality)
1794615_858396594190982_5318031763146992355_n.jpg

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks GorTesk

Im trying to update emunad but everytime I try I get a error updating
I even format emunad, is there a way to update? Or a walkaround for this issue?

Thanks
it's probably just a download error during update
you can let the update download in the back and when it is finished, you go to emuNAND settings and update from there, just don't update via update popup or eshop, it can send you back to sysNAND before it updates

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't you fucking read... they said AFTER the next so the next one AFTER 2.4b.

And even that's most likely not 100% true, cause 2.4b isn't a regular release, it only fixes emuNAND. GBA VC support will be included in the major release after the next major release, i.e. the major release after the release, which contains the new savegame and cheat stuff.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We acknowledge this and we will try to get it working after the next firmware release.
why is everybody saying it will be the next release or the one after? why did nobody actually read, what they wrote? let me highlight it for you

We acknowledge this and we will try to get it working after the next firmware release.

this is exactly, what they said about 6.x or higher firmware compatibility, they will try to make it work, they haven't promised anything, so if we never get to see such features, don't be suprised, they never promised it, you just misinterpreted their message

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
About these "themes" that were mentioned so many times here:

Is there any any way to insert them for people that dont go online or on eShop such as myself ( some offline method etc)?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
About these "themes" that were mentioned so many times here:

Is there any any way to insert them for people that dont go online or on eShop such as myself ( some offline method etc)?

you get some basic color themes, when you update your emuNAND to 9.0, but in order to get the other ones, you will have to buy them from the online theme shop, so no, you can't get them offline
unless some scene group figures out a way to dump them and gateway makes it possible to install them... whether or not we will ever see that, don't know

Reactions: Metoroid0 and Pox

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wish the theme selector gave you more fine control over mixing & matching the components. I like the wallpapers and sfx from the Yoshi theme, but the music is a bit upbeat to be background music, would rather have the default music with the other stuff from the Yoshi theme.

keubibo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, I updated my emunand to fw 9.0 :D now, if i change my SD card, should i have to update emunand again ? =_= update emunand is so f*cking long

Reactions: Metoroid0

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey guys, I updated my emunand to fw 9.0 :D now, if i change my SD card, should i have to update emunand again ? =_= update emunand is so f*cking long
you can backup your emunand partition with emunand_tool, backup the rest content of the old SD, then create a new emunand partition on the new SD, copy back the content from the old one and inject the emunand parition from the old one via emunand_tool

edit: ninja'ed o.o

Reactions: keubibo

keubibo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you can backup your emunand partition with emunand_tool, backup the rest content of the old SD, then create a new emunand partition on the new SD, copy back the content from the old one and inject the emunand parition from the old one via emunand_tool

edit: ninja'ed o.o

How can i create a new emunand partition on the new SD :D? did u mean recovery nand ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: