ROM Hack [Release]Gateshark2NTR

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Indeed, in libShark2NTR the most space is used by the images (without it should be around ~70-80Kb).
But I can't edit the template anymore so you'll have to do a plugin manually to be able to remove the images.

bingbingBOPOMOFO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I'm trying to compile a cheatlist I found, I've installed devkitpro and when compiling with gameshark2ntr I get no errors, but I don't know where the file is output to. I get a log file in the same directory but it contains no information. Hope someone can help.

oO252Jp.png

exenoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't understand how to add "c:\devkitPro\msys\bin" to the Path Environment Variable on Win 10. Any help would be great but I'm a complete noob when it comes to this so I need baby steps. I have everything else configured already, this is the only thing giving me an error.

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I allowed to post a link? I have gone ahead and converted the latest Gateshark database into GatesharkNTR! It's the whole enchilada. 39 megs compressed.

Let me know and I'll upload it rar'd up to my Google Drive and give the link.

Thanks.

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
What do we do when a certain plg created for for instance Castlevania NES will not open a menu at all no matter what combo of keys I try

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
What do we do when a certain plg created for for instance Castlevania NES will not open a menu at all no matter what combo of keys I try
Castlevania NES works fine with ntr cheat plugin
make sure that you put the cheat plugin in the correct gameid folder that matches your game and you see flashing green when you boot the game

Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: Nanquitas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ