Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
you know what? my 3ds are useless and i m unhappy its garbage my 3ds dont run all games as i want seriously someday throw my 3ds

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because i can... (duh) perhaps you dont any objections but normally i can't hide my feelings
Well i can't tell you what to do or not to do, i just was curious, cause there is plenty of other threads to choose from but you chose this one, i was curious, so thanks for the reply. I don't have to be curious anymore. :)

Reactions: proflayton123

swagl0rd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can I play japanese games that i downloaded from freeshop online on my EU 3ds or will it result in an ban?

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i can't tell you what to do or not to do, i just was curious, cause there is plenty of other threads to choose from but you chose this one, i was curious, so thanks for the reply. I don't have to be curious anymore. :)
no, you can tell everything maybe sounds so rood and offtopic as hell probaly i awarded the title with the most user offtopic in the moment this is not sarcasm becouse i hate it
on topic:i dont have any music but then the only way for have music in freeshop its put from your pc right?

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
what is the protocol for crontribute for expand more titlekeys in our freeshop? maybe its a dumb question good question but i m curious

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the protocol for crontribute for expand more titlekeys in our freeshop? maybe its a dumb question good question but i m curious
Buy games from eShop -> upload title keys (decTitleKeys.bin) to that title keys site -> wait for title keys site to be updated -> wait for freeShop cache to be updated -> ??? -> profit

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is there any way to get Project X Zone 2 here? I only see the first one...
Look on the 3ds titlekeys website. If it's there, then you just have to wait for the cache to be updated. If it's not, then someone has to buy it and contribute the titlekey. You can find instructions on how to contribute your titlekeys on that website.

Tanzbaerli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Im getting a crash whenever fs reaches "loading game list". I tried removing /3ds/data/freeshop and compleatly uninstalling and reinstalling it with no luck

any tips?
I have exactly the same problem. All works but freeshop crashes.
I have deleted/reinstalled several times ... no change.

It starts, connects, downloads something and then it closes without any error.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have exactly the same problem. All works but freeshop crashes.
I have deleted/reinstalled several times ... no change.

It starts, connects, downloads something and then it closes without any error.
Deleting and reinstalling the app will do nothing. You need to delete the freeShop files so the app will create them again.

Tanzbaerli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Deleting and reinstalling the app will do nothing. You need to delete the freeShop files so the app will create them again.

Thanks, i will try it.

In another post i read
"Nevermind, it seems that when I followed Pliatec's guide my DSP dumped weirdly, I tried dumping it again and now it works, so:
Bug: If DSP isn't dumped Freeshop freezes"

Can this help? i doubt but i do not understand so much about freeshop functionality.

Tanzbaerli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

It does not help. After "Lade Spieleliste" the app crashes!

Then i changed the language to english! Now it does not crash any longer. The error seems to be language specific (german)!

Last edited by Tanzbaerli,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone else reported a similar problem when the system language is German, I'll have to look into it. Could you change the system language to English, then delete the freeShop files, just to see if it works?

Tanzbaerli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Someone else reported a similar problem when the system language is German, I'll have to look into it. Could you change the system language to English, then delete the freeShop files, just to see if it works?

You have to select english as system language during initial installation. Otherwise (on german) freeshop crashes during loading of game list. Then you can change the language back to german and it even works. There must be some language dependend stuff during initial initialisation/creaton of files on the sd-card (i think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ