Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys.i've just downloaded Super Mario Maker from the freeshop and i just wanna know...

is it possible to play in online without getting banned ???? thx

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why you would need a coin setter with qr reader or what this has to do with freeshop or this thread at all

Just use JKSM. It has built in coin setter.

On topic: Does it fail when you try to intall bunch of multigig files? I had to restart the console after it complained of internet issues, but I could connect fine with other apps. Then it said it can't install the ticket, then it just wouldn't work. Retstarting and refreshing the app didn't work. I rebooted the console and that seems to solve it.

BlazinBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a jpn n3ds, i'm trying to run american snes games but with hans or just normal booting on arm9 cfw they just crash.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean 3ds i'm on 11.0.
Was going to say that SNES VC (and other newer titles) require 9.6+ or you end up with an endless "Nintendo 3DS" screen, but since you're on 11.0, that's not the problem.

If you're using Luma3DS, can you enable ErrDisp, then post a photo of the crash dump? (assuming it crashes to "An error has occurred")

BlazinBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was going to say that SNES VC (and other newer titles) require 9.6+ or you end up with an endless "Nintendo 3DS" screen, but since you're on 11.0, that's not the problem.

If you're using Luma3DS, can you enable ErrDisp, then post a photo of the crash dump? (assuming it crashes to "An error has occurred")
jJRrqny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!