MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does freeshop support DLC for Streetpass MiiPlaza it's not in the list of installed apps/searchable. Or is this just because there is no tickets of the DLC on that ticket site? If it is because freeshop currently doesn't show it in the installed games list could you add this because with the new DLC this could be useful...

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting an error "Failed to finalize TMD install:0xC8A08035. The error only happens with some DSi/DS games like
Plants Vs Zombies, Art Academy Second Semester and others. I try download USA and EUR versions of the games with no luck. I read online that the error occurs because your SD card does not have enough free space for the game to install but my Micro SD Cart has 32bg free.

I have a New 3DSXL USA with Arm9LoaderHax running the latest Luma3ds CFW.
Sorry for the late reply, but I just wanted to show you that this was brought up on github and explanations to the errors will be added in the next release! https://github.com/Cruel/freeShop/issues/116

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
anyone knows how to download DLC from the cartridge games I have, like SSB DLCs?
You have to download the Smash game for your region. It'll automatically download the update and DLC from there, and you can delete the Smash download version afterwards.
The DLC will still work with the cart.

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you only try once or does this happen multiple times?
It happened multiple times.

EDIT: Also, Triforce Heroes completely stop downloading when it gets around 90%. I still have enough storage, so idk what's wrong with it. But at least I've download it succesfully using CIAngel.

And no, Yu-Gi-Oh! wasn't available in CIAngel. So I couldn't use that as well.

Last edited by LuxerWap,

Abbx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How quickly does freeshop get updated with a new game release? Like when S/M come out, how long can I expect for the bin to be on the website typically?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How quickly does freeshop get updated with a new game release? Like when S/M come out, how long can I expect for the bin to be on the website typically?
First you would need someone to dump their key for it and upload it to the titlekey site, then that site has to do it's magic to add it to the main encTitleKeys.bin, and finally freeShop cache has to be updated to include it. Your best bet if you want it day one would be to search for it the day of release a few hours after release on That ISO Site.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First you would need someone to dump their key for it and upload it to the titlekey site, then that site has to do it's magic to add it to the main encTitleKeys.bin, and finally freeShop cache has to be updated to include it. Your best bet if you want it day one would be to search for it the day of release a few hours after release on That ISO Site.
Or walk down to the store and buy it, and realize just how lucky you are to get it for free no matter how long after release it gets put up :)

And no, Yu-Gi-Oh! wasn't available in CIAngel. So I couldn't use that as well.
Yes it is, but the title is in Japanese (we don't show the "English" version of game titles, since it's not available in the titlekey JSON data). You can search for it by serial (Second option in the main menu) by searching for "KYDJ". Anything available in FreeShop is available in CIAngel, as we both use the same data source. Though some things in CIAngel may be slightly delayed in FreeShop due to the cache that TheCruel generates (Which is what gives those fancy English names)

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or walk down to the store and buy it, and realize just how lucky you are to get it for free no matter how long after release it gets put up :)
Usually if it's a game I actually want I pay for it. I was just answering the question that was asked. Was it necessary to turn it into a lesson?

Reactions: Quantumcat

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
off-topic: i wonder if there's a chance for something similar for theme shop? is it .tik based as well?
Themes are .tik-based, but they're DLC tickets, and so run into issues as @Shadow#1 mentioned where they get removed when you access the eShop and some other titles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can this install another copy of a game you already have digitally?
If you install a game you already have installed, the game will be overwritten. It doesn't install alongside the existing game.

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How can I reinstall a dlc with free shop after it got deleted?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto