Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecchibakka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a problem with the dlc from gunvolt 2, i downloaded the game with the update and dlc, after i finished the game i wanted to try the dlc but it didn't load, so i went to the freeshop to delete the dlc and download it again, i delete it but i couldn't download it again, the thrash can icon was still showing and everytime i touched it asked if i was sure to delete, so i went to delete it from the sd and try again but it was the same, so i delete the game and download it again, this time only the update icon was showing but i touched where the icon of dlc was supposed to be and the window asking if i wanted to delete the dlc showed, the icon is invisible but i can touch it but still it keeps asking if i want to delete the dlc.

I checked the dlc menu in the game and it downloaded something, i don't know if that's what it caused all this.
I tried downloading the game and updating from the console rather than the freeshop.
On the data management only the update appears the dlc doesn't show up.
The freeshop is the 2.1.3 version, i think i have the latest cache, it shows the gunvolt ova when i open it.
I downloaded the USA version

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with the dlc from gunvolt 2, i downloaded the game with the update and dlc, after i finished the game i wanted to try the dlc but it didn't load, so i went to the freeshop to delete the dlc and download it again, i delete it but i couldn't download it again, the thrash can icon was still showing and everytime i touched it asked if i was sure to delete, so i went to delete it from the sd and try again but it was the same, so i delete the game and download it again, this time only the update icon was showing but i touched where the icon of dlc was supposed to be and the window asking if i wanted to delete the dlc showed, the icon is invisible but i can touch it but still it keeps asking if i want to delete the dlc.

I checked the dlc menu in the game and it downloaded something, i don't know if that's what it caused all this.
I tried downloading the game and updating from the console rather than the freeshop.
On the data management only the update appears the dlc doesn't show up.
The freeshop is the 2.1.3 version, i think i have the latest cache, it shows the gunvolt ova when i open it.
I downloaded the USA version
Update freeShop to the latest version. It's 2.2.0 last time I checked. https://freeshop.pw

Ecchibakka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Update freeShop to the latest version. It's 2.2.0 last time I checked. https://freeshop.pw
thanks but it didn't change anything, i refreshed the cache too.

could it be they didn't upload them yet or something but since the game has dlc the icon just pops the first time you download ? when i went to data management on "downloadable content" there were two things from gunvolt, one of 2 block and the other was more heavy, which i assume was the update.

Last edited by Ecchibakka,

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks but it didn't change anything, i refreshed the cache too.

could it be they didn't upload them yet or something but since the game has dlc the icon just pops the first time you download ? when i went to data management on "downloadable content" there were two things from gunvolt, one of 2 block and the other was more heavy, which i assume was the update.
Try deleting the freeShop folder and try it again. It might be a bug.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello im new iwith the 3ds, someone know, when i enter to the site of titlekeys i see the title blaster master zero, this have decrypted key but the encrypted isn't there why?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello im new iwith the 3ds, someone know, when i enter to the site of titlekeys i see the title blaster master zero, this have decrypted key but the encrypted isn't there why?
The guy that runs the site encrypts it. I imagine he checks the validity of it while he does it. I'm not exactly sure what he does besides encrypting it. Get the dectitlekey.bin. The one that say without enctitlekeys. Put it in your files9 folder. Reboot your console into Decrypt9 and encrypt it. It's under Title key something. Then use the enctitlekey.bin to get it using FunkyCIA2, FunKeyCIA, CDN-FX, etc. Or just copy the title ID and enctitlekey out of the bin file and use it with any of those or CIAngel.

hansdampf_HD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, tried to install the freeshop from the website freeshop.pw. I have Luna3D & arm9loaderhax, followed the whole https://3ds.guide guide - and at the end i installed the newest ds fw.

Now i try to install the freeshop but i always get an Error while he is loading the game list and the 3ds is doing a new start - tried it with 2 different sd cards - 8gb and 64 gb. everytime same mistake. any ideas what i can do or what i did wrong???

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do you get your tickets from? that title keys site? project x zone 2 isnt there
Remove the name to that site. It's against the rules to link to it. It's not there because of one reason: no one has uploaded the title keys for it yet. Get the game from elsewhere.

kantaroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a problem with a game I downloaded from freeshop and I was wondering if someone might be able to help.
I have recently done the a9lh treatment following this guide: https://3ds.guide/
The game is Disney Magical World. I downloaded the USA version (the only one on freeshop) even though I have a EUR O3DSXL (I have tested other USA titles and they work fine).

This game seems to want an update. It gives me two options: download directly or go to the eShop to download.
If I download directly then superficially it seems to work, but then when I start the game I get a blank screen.
If I log on to the eShop to download it says it can't find the update. If I try to start the game without the update I get a blank screen too.

I suppose what may be happening is that this is a USA game so the EUR eShop does not find the update.

Has anyone had this problem before? Any suggestions for how I could overcome this problem?

Many thanks in advance.

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@kantaroo Open the "FBI" app, go to TitleDB, then install "Luma Locale Switcher".
Launch it, choose Titles, then choose the game, then choose "Change Region", then pick "USA". The game should work now

(If the game shows up twice on Locale Switcher, do this for both of the items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but that's a long shot
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: I'm new! Hi!