Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

3DSDude_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting the "invalid title key" error, and I've check the auto-update URL multiple times (the one of that keys site). I also tried with CIAngel, same. It just says "couldn't install the CIA". Tips?

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
coming soon releases dragon quest 8 im so hyped becouse i wonna play with morrie and red and extra dungeon (this dungeon its only 3ds) ¿when freeshop have upcoming games? ¿before or after?

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone (I know/trust) has volunteered to host builds. Will probably be back to stable release cycles and auto-updater after that. I'm told it's almost set up.

They may even help with development, though I don't mind remaining hand-ons with the development, I'll be hands-off with the hosting.

Last edited by TheCruel,

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Someone (I know/trust) has volunteered to host builds. Will probably be back to stable release cycles and auto-updater after that. I'm told it's almost set up.

They may even help with development, though I don't mind remaining hand-ons with the development, I'll be hands-off with the hosting.

We love you :D

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: BADDINOROX99

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
coming soon releases dragon quest 8 im so hyped becouse i wonna play with morrie and red and extra dungeon (this dungeon its only 3ds) ¿when freeshop have upcoming games? ¿before or after?
Since you're so "hyped" about this particular game, why not purchase it instead of waiting for someone else to do it?

@Borjitasstoi It was supposed to be neutral: when someone really likes something, he might want to support it (= purchase) or to share it with others (= purchase + key upload). So, it could be received in both ways.

Last edited by AyanamiRei,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a problem with FreeShop:
When i start to install a game or download an update in FreeShop the game crash and my 3DS reboots, what i can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...