Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyssa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@TheCruel I keep getting the error "Wrong Title key" and my encTitlekeys.bin isn't decrypted..So what can I do?
Odran say I SOLVED THE PROBLEM (i guess)!
I changed the arm9loaderhax.bin to the 6.3 version of luma and guess what... IT'S WORKING :D

Edit: I tried with a small game and worked, but idk with bigger games
Edit 2: Sorry for the bad english, im brazilian

Work for me
try

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how I could get encrypted title keys from games I bought from the eShop? I have A9LH w/ Luma3DS.

EDIT: Also, how would I upload them to -link removed-?
Use Decrypt9 and remove that link from your post please. It's against the rules to link to that.

dexter90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I removed the arm9loaderhax.bin version 6.3 and I included that of version 6.5. Everything seems to work. Now I upgrade and see if it continues to operate. Meanwhile, thank you for the tip @Omegadrien

EDIT: OK not work with auto update of luma. Now i replace the arm9loaderhax.bin manualy with 6.6 version.

EDIT: OK, found the most likely solution. Delete all arm9loaderhax.bin files from your sd and manually insert the last arm9loaderhax.bin downloaded from github of aurora. Now it's works perfectly with the latest arm9loaderhax.bin

Last edited by dexter90,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@TheCruel Whenever I try to download any software, it gives me the "Wrong Titlekey" error just before the download completes. (And yes, I am using encTitlekeys from that Titlekey site.)
Latest luma3ds? If it's the case, that normal. Reinstall luma3ds 6.5, and retry. (if it works, try to update to luma3ds 6.6 stable, and retry).

edit: you're the 5th with that problem... maybe we should create an issue on the luma3ds github...

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Latest luma3ds? If it's the case, that normal. Reinstall luma3ds 6.5, and retry. (if it works, try to update to luma3ds 6.6 stable).

edit: you're the 5th with that problem... maybe we should create a issue on the luma3ds github...

If trying that, it doesn't work, there's an "anti-ban" Luma 6.6 fork that fixes the eShop error code. It should work with that.

Banamy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to let my friend know about this fix. I tried everything possible, and hopefully this works for him.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to search by titleid or titlekey? I'm interested in some japanese DSiWare that isn't available in the american eshop, but because the name is japanese it's basically impossible to search for in freeshop. either that or if someone knows how to incorporate the game's title info into the title key bin...

EDIT: nvm. I did some research and it seems pretty much nobody has it. the Title key, btw, is TWL-KPNJ. The title is ちょっとパネルでポン. Can't find it anywhere online. Sucks because I'd pay for it too if it were possible. I own the american version already (Planet Puzzle League) but the Japanese version has some extra content.

Last edited by TidusWulf,

InfamousLuffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latest luma3ds? If it's the case, that normal. Reinstall luma3ds 6.5, and retry. (if it works, try to update to luma3ds 6.6 stable, and retry).

edit: you're the 5th with that problem... maybe we should create an issue on the luma3ds github...
Go idea, you see I have 2 consoles my former o3ds and my n3ds, my O3DS had luma3ds 6.5 and it had the error "Wrong title Key" so i changed my arm9loaderhax to the Luma 6.3 arm9loaderhax, and it worked.
And my n3ds with Luma3DS 6.5 has not gotten any issues.. This is realllllly odd.

Vanmonky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
No, it's some internet problem. Are you blocking Nintendo's servers in your internet configuration or anything?

No, I'm not blocking Nintendo's servers. I go online with a lot of my games, browse through eshop, access my Miiverse, etc. Only in freeshop that I get internet problem. I don't how to figure out the problem. Sorry for constant complain, LOL. I just want this masterpiece to work in my 3DS.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to search by titleid or titlekey? I'm interested in some japanese DSiWare that isn't available in the american eshop, but because the name is japanese it's basically impossible to search for in freeshop. either that or if someone knows how to incorporate the game's title info into the title key bin...

EDIT: nvm. I did some research and it seems pretty much nobody has it. the Title key, btw, is TWL-KPNJ. The title is ちょっとパネルでポン. Can't find it anywhere online. Sucks because I'd pay for it too if it were possible. I own the american version already (Planet Puzzle League) but the Japanese version has some extra content.
Use CIAgle

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use CIAgle
It's not on there. I just double-checked. There's a CTR-KPNJ but that's not the same game. Trust me, I tried installing it. It's 100% not what I'm looking for and CIAngel doesn't show japanese text, so there's no way to verify by the title's name alone.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not on there. I just double-checked. There's a CTR-KPNJ but that's not the same game. Trust me, I tried installing it. It's 100% not what I'm looking for and CIAngel doesn't show japanese text, so there's no way to verify by the title's name alone.
Um isnt it CTR-X-XXXX and TWL-X-XXXX ?

Last edited by Shadow#1,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1