Status
Not open for further replies.

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh man,
I am so looking forward to a 2.0 release.
Really like the layout, the sorting and filter possibilites and the 'already downloaded games' view.
Its just amazing.
Really love the possibility to add several URLs for encryptedTitles.

Here's what I experienced with the 'unofficial' build from page 112:
-When a region filter is selected (only a single one) The you cant navcigate with the d-pad through the games on top panel.
---When selected 2+ regions it is working again
-When I scanned a QR code for enctitles he inserted the URL twice (happened twice to me)
-When installing updates or dlc, the app crashes when the install of the first in the queue finished.
- Starting screen flickered /had fragments

Just wanted to share the experience.
Great work cruel!

Reactions: TheCruel

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's what I experienced with the 'unofficial' build from page 112:
Thanks. Yeah, I can't recommend the build from current repo atm, still working on fixing some of the bugs. I would be finished except that I've been out of town for past couple days. Will drive back home tomorrow. I'm also looking forward to having it done. There are a lot more things I want to add to it (mostly language translations), but I gotta get it mostly bug-free first.

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks. Yeah, I can't recommend the build from current repo atm, still working on fixing some of the bugs. I would be finished except that I've been out of town for past couple days. Will drive back home tomorrow. I'm also looking forward to having it done. There are a lot more things I want to add to it (mostly language translations), but I gotta get it mostly bug-free first.
Don't stress yourself m8.
We all can wait.
As a dev myself I know that a stable build gives more satisfaction to the user and you as well.
Having to Bugfix a 'stable' release, plus the complaints of users really sucks and can take out the fun of a project ;)
So, take your time and release smth great :)
If you need some1 for german translation, I could help btw.

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
noob question but does this download from the nintendo servers?
Yes it does.
However, you can only see titles for which the titlekeys are available.
For this you will have to put an encryptedTitleKeys.bin onto a specific part on the SD (if you wait for 2.0 release, you can simply enter several urls to check for new titlekeys.bin)

Reactions: gnmmarechal

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

If you ever need a russian/ukranian translator - feel free to contact me.

count on me as PT-BR translator if you need it

Reactions: djalmafreestyler

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
well,we are testing it,there are still minor bugs here and there,and the cruel is going to have holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la