ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

For Whom?

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of trouble getting this to work. I'm using svdt to back up my saves and I get "Global" "Chapter1" ect. but whenever I try to load them the program just doesn't load anything. Just a yellow bar over and over again. What am I doing wrong?

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of trouble getting this to work. I'm using svdt to back up my saves and I get "Global" "Chapter1" ect. but whenever I try to load them the program just doesn't load anything. Just a yellow bar over and over again. What am I doing wrong?
Did you use the FEA Save Tool?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yup. I got the saves from the sdvt backup I made, then "Open Compressed Folder"/"Save Decompressed Folder" in the save tool. I got a folder "Fire Emblem Awakening_20160124_032844_dec", opened "Global" the save data editor and

nothing but yellow loading bar.
It currently supports only Chapter files. Sorry.

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make Apotheosis Anna playable?
Dear god why
Well if you really wanted to, you could take normal Anna, give her Apotheosis Anna's Merchant class, and then give her all of Apotheosis Anna's skills, though I'm not sure if enemy only skills will work through the editor.
I'm pretty sure that Apotheosis Anna has all of Grima's skills, but again I'm not sure.

Raphael1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wil this be retard friendly for people like me when Fates releases in the US (as in, easy to use)? And is it right that it works with the jap. Version of Fates right now? Cant check myself right now, sorry

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wil this be retard friendly for people like me when Fates releases in the US (as in, easy to use)? And is it right that it works with the jap. Version of Fates right now? Cant check myself right now, sorry
You can decompress Japanese Fates saves using the Save Tool from SciresM. But this editor doesn't support Fates yet, It only supports American and European Awakening Chapter files.

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear god why
Well if you really wanted to, you could take normal Anna, give her Apotheosis Anna's Merchant class, and then give her all of Apotheosis Anna's skills, though I'm not sure if enemy only skills will work through the editor.
I'm pretty sure that Apotheosis Anna has all of Grima's skills, but again I'm not sure.

I think the enemy Anna from apo is just the normal merchant class with inflated stats. I believe the enemy only skills work through usual play, but not for streetpass.

Reactions: Olmectron

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the enemy Anna from apo is just the normal merchant class with inflated stats. I believe the enemy only skills work through usual play, but not for streetpass.
That makes sense. Until you can edit individual stats I don't think Apotheosis Anna is possible.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well @Olmectron , how's the editor going? I'm guessing that translating from Java to HTML is more of a pain than you first thought. Or you're working to add support for Fates before its English release. Or maybe life just happened. ;)
All of that, I think?

Don't worry, I'm still working on it. It'll come out once I like how it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica