Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you don't care about this community or support your stuff here, why bother even posting here?
I think he does it because GBATemp is the biggest HB community out there, and despite the fact that ~30% of it's users are shouty self-entitled bastards (which is why he 'left' the community) he is still very likely to attract more downloads (and donators/people willing to sit through adfly) with his Homebrew if he posted it here rather than exclusively his Twitter or his own forums.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Kirtai

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It has been created without watching a single FTP client sourcecode, i worked just seeing what kind of requests a popular FTP client (FileZilla) does to learn how FTP protocool works and i tried to reproduce it writing from scratch the whole code.
I'm just curious why you didn't look at the FTP rfc documentation.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Any chance of a direct link? I'd rather not have to navigate through odious ads.

Nice shittalking without even trying to open links.

dude this is awesome, why would anyone doubt your 3ds homebrewness... you have created some awesome homebrew, why quit now? at least wait until the next handheld from nintendo blasts the 3ds family out of the water and the fans move on to something new.. please, you revolutionized the 3ds homebrew scene... if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have an app that changes custom themes or sunshell.... you are awesome, if you do quit on the 3ds homebrew scene, do more homebrew for another console please, your work is amazing!

I don't see why you'd want to leave this community entirely, maybe I'm out of the loop but I've only ever seen supportive comments for your work here, but hey, your choice

I'm not quitting, as i said, at the moment i'm not motivated at all on working on my 3DS porjects for several reasons (community feedback, IRL stuffs, university, Dark Souls III (:P)).

If you don't care about this community or support your stuff here, why bother even posting here?

Nice spam. Thanks for bumping thread for free, my dear hater.

I'm just curious why you didn't look at the FTP rfc documentation.

I did, what i meant to say is that i've not seen any kind of FTP client sourcecode, i've just read about how theoretically works an FTP client and tried to work on such things (cause i wanted to experiment something new for me).

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
A

a9lh-1user

Sorry missunderstanding!
I liked how you "released" that nice piece of HB with that statement!
You are one of the continuous dev's for many paltforms and i like your work!
So if you made a statement like this it would MEAN something.......but as allways......most didn't understand :(

Thanks for all the cool project!

P.S i'am not on those social networks! I like my privacy ;)

Reactions: Ricken

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
awesome! but, is file kong a ftp client or a ftp host? if its a client, what makes file kong different from something like ftp-pony?

ftpony, ftbrony, ftpd, RandomFTPBRONYclone are all ftp servers.
FileKong is an ftp client.

FileZilla for example is an ftp client.

Kirtai

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did, what i meant to say is that i've not seen any kind of FTP client sourcecode, i've just read about how theoretically works an FTP client and tried to work on such things (cause i wanted to experiment something new for me).
Ah, ok, good to hear :)

senkunmusashi

@!#?@!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
FTPD is what I'm using, work great for me and love the minimalist ui. Lack of ponies is a huge bonus. Wondering if there's an equivalent client out there. Seems not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4