ROM Hack [Release] Ever Oasis NTR Cheat Plugin

Enzo84

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, noob here, I just instaled the plugin, but doesn't work, I activated the item and the battle codes but crashes and shuts down. Can someone tell me why and how?
Playing on the N2DS XL

enhasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If possible, could you add a cheat to make it so sub characters have every out-of-combat ability, such as Roll, Paraflower, etc?
This would eliminate a lot of the repetitive backtracking to town and be a big gameplay improvement.

Last edited by enhasa,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If possible, could you add a cheat to make it so sub characters have every out-of-combat ability, such as Roll, Paraflower, etc?
This would eliminate a lot of the repetitive backtracking to town and be a big gameplay improvement.
between plentiful fast travel points and with how the aqua gate works, back tracking is not really required by any means...

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Wow, I had not been getting notifications.

I means, it's possible to force the game to always allow you to use any ability but idk how it would handle it since the animation may not be loaded for the other abilities and therefore crash the game or something. I'll have to look into it.

Is there possibly hope for a freeze time or better time system for this plugin...?
I can look into a time freeze I suppose, I've been meaning to update this plugin to ctrpf anyways.

Last edited by Slattz,

enhasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I had not been getting notifications.

I means, it's possible to force the game to always allow you to use any ability but idk how it would handle it since the animation may not be loaded for the other abilities and therefore crash the game or something. I'll have to look into it.

Cool. Yeah, I'm sure some of the animations will look real messed up, but as long as it doesn't crash.

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
can you make a Factum Relic editor in the plugin?
somehow i can't get the 3rd one because it has a "Mined 100 times" achievement but i've digged 149 times... and it's not checked

painchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello, using EUR plugin here, tried to use max HP cheat but when I go outside the oasis the HP bar is almost empty, is there any way to fix it?

Havoc1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, I don't know if this plugin is still being worked on, but I found that the "All Stores Stocked x999" cheat doesn't stock all the stores and doesn't stock the 3rd item in most Lv3 stores.
It's the only cheat I was planning to use, but I tried others and they worked mostly fine as far as I could quickly judge.
I'm playing the EUR version 1.1, EUR plugin, NTR 3.6, Luma 9, N3DSXL.

meeseeks

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is it just me or is the max exp cheat not working? cuz the other cheats are working fine just not the max exp...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1