ROM Hack [Release] Ever Oasis NTR Cheat Plugin

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
once it's mess up , there is no way to go back other than start a new game
Doh!

Well... Least I get to experience the awesomeness all over again. Thanks.

Any other codes I should refrain from using, before starting over?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Doh!

hmm, what happened exactly? I haven't been keeping up to date with this thread recently.. What cheats did you use?

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, what happened exactly? I haven't been keeping up to date with this thread recently.. What cheats did you use?
Max Stores Quest EXP, and rest of the cheats, barring stats mods, character mods, collision mods, and Max Oasis.

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Shame that this only works if you have the version 1.1 update installed, because some of us still use Gateway and GW can't install the update.
A Gateshark/Gateway compatible version would be great, if possible.

Edit: some codes (specifically Max Dewadems and Max Oasis Size) work on Gateway, apparently, but everything else either causes crashes or does nothing at all.

Last edited by gamerboy1995,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Doh!

so far , those 2 are known to cause problems, not sure about the item codes that let's you instant complete quests will cause a problem or not
battle, stats, speed codes should be safe to use

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the point I need to make veritas sword and can't cause I have 99 of them and not sure how to make the game go to next thing? Is their a cheat to remove the weapons from the chest or a way I can get the game to continue?
I tried just equipping the sword.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uploaded the update to OP :)

Version 1.2.1 released!

Download it from the OP or Github :)

What's New

• Slabs cheat now gives 50 slabs instead of 1.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed plugin version showing wrong version.
Yay! Now I don't have to turn cheats off before warping etc and about to test the weapon cheat as I just ran I to that problem lol

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is the Store EXP Code suppose to do? Because it doesn't max out the Exp required for Rank 2 as example. And yes, I restocked. Did I missunderstood something?

Parafin

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! Just to say, I really like this plugin! However, I found what I think is a bug; the code to max a store's level up gauge has not been working for some shops (unfortunately, I can't remember which). No matter how much I leave and re enter, the gauge does not max for these shops. It does work for most shops though. But other than that I love this! :D

Kareylo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi there!

Thanks @Slattz for this plugin!
Would be great to have a cheat to put all shop's stock to 0, would really accelerate quests where we need to fill shops with x Dewadems.

Thanks again :)

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This plugin is very helpful indeed but unfortunately not perfect. Maxing out bloom booth quest bar only works for a handful of them, one-hit kills don't work for all enemies (sometimes those dark chest thingies that spawn monsters will have a health bar still). Also be careful with the "all items" cheat. Near the end of the game when you get the quest to do whatever you like it will mark an area where you need to place 3 of those slabs. But if you already did it that quest is basically "locked" out from progressing in any way.

I think for a game like this, besides the infinite health and one-hit kills, a save editor is much more useful. But I get it's a lot hard to develop. With a save editor you could max out characters, edit stats to get statues earlier, or properly edit the bloom booth quest stats / inventory. Is someone working on an editor already?

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm at the point I need to make veritas sword and can't cause I have 99 of them and not sure how to make the game go to next thing? Is their a cheat to remove the weapons from the chest or a way I can get the game to continue?
I tried just equipping the sword.

Yay! Now I don't have to turn cheats off before warping etc and about to test the weapon cheat as I just ran I to that problem lol
Did you ever fix this? I am having this problem also :(

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Does it have a moonwalk like cheat or something to explore out of bounds?
the features section on the first page lists "fly cheat" and "toggle collisions" which both help to let you explore out of bounds. Be really careful about that, though, because the first time I tried using those I ended up having to redo the whole dungeon because I missed an important cutscene that had to be triggered before the boss. Missing the cutscene triggered a crash every time I fought the boss.

Reactions: Critichart

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to bump the thread, I used the item cheat and now can't progress past the creation of a special sword cut scene. I tried reducing the number of swords I have to 50 and re making it but the game doesn't acknowledge that I made it. Any suggestions? I can upload my save if that helps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?