Status
Not open for further replies.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a Japanese Pokemon White cartridge, and PKSM doesn't work for it. If I select White from the game select screen, it shows Events and Other, if I click Other, nothing happens.. It works fine for my digital Pokemon Moon. Anyone else have this problem? I'm using today's version.
Nothing happens because that option hasn't been programmed yet.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean?
Just saying that just because is "manageable" it isn't okay. Like saying is okay to eat a ham sandwich and taste great even though it doesn't have ham in it. The work is there and is finally done but is far from perfect and people always seem to defend anything just because is newly added even if is a mess or hard to manage.

Being a bit general here not just because of you or the whole move thing. Is a thing ive been seen around in other works from other people. too.

Short version: people are too easy to please and will epen ride creators for anything

Last edited by TheGuyMadeOfTofu,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just saying that just because is "manageable" it isn't okay. Like saying is okay to eat a ham sandwich and taste great even though it doesn't have ham in it. The work is there and is finally done but is far from perfect and people always seem to defend anything just because is newly added even if is a mess or hard to manage.

Being a bit general here not just because of you or the whole move thing. Is a thing ive been seen around in other works from other people. too.

Short version: people are too easy to please and will epen ride creators for anything
This seems a conplaining to me. I don't spend my time only coding, I'm about to degreeing and I'm doing this absolutely for free. You can't pretend that the code has to be perfect as you wish, too.
Code ia open source, if you have more time than me (and I think so basing on your comment) perfect it and make a pull request. Please let the code talk and not complaints.

Reactions: Zidapi

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
esv checker is a feature you should really add though so i don't need to tranfer my save to my pc just to check esvs every time

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
This seems a conplaining to me. I don't spend my time only coding, I'm about to degreeing and I'm doing this absolutely for free. You can't pretend that the code has to be perfect as you wish, too.
Code ia open source, if you have more time than me (and I think so basing on your comment) perfect it and make a pull request. Please let the code talk and not complaints.
Obviously you have trouble reading from where this came from.

This started with me commenting if is possible to add a search function because is a bit tedious to search the moves as corrently. That is asking and suggesting if is possible. Not ordering you and assuming you will do it. My 2nd comment which was a reply to that other guy is a complain about what he said.

Dont get shit mixed up. Also just because i have minute to post something here doesnt mean i have more free time than you, smartass

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, that's why.
Theres no benifit when you still have to do missions to level up your FP it should do both or increase the collected stat and level up the place

@TheGuyMadeOfTofu yo son it aint that serious if you know pokemon moves its not that difficult when you could always go buy a powersaves to do the job thanks to this app im dont need to use my powersaves soooo like i said dude it aint that serious of an issue youre just used to having your hand held and when its not its a problem lol use that d pad or L and R to find you move until its changed or just dont use the shit quit crying ORRRR make your own.........not ! Lol

In short be appreciative of shit man PKSM is the only app for SuMo unless you use pkhex faithfully and thats a bit more tedious that scrolling a like on the game system

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country

This started with me commenting if is possible to add a search function because is a bit tedious to search the moves as corrently. That is asking and suggesting if is possible. Not ordering you and assuming you will do it. My 2nd comment which was a reply to that other guy is a complain about what he said.

Dont get shit mixed up.
Theres no benifit when you still have to do missions to level up your FP it should do both or increase the collected stat and level up the place

@TheGuyThatPlaysNintendo yo son it aint that serious if you know pokemon moves its not that difficult when you could always go buy a powersaves to do the job thanks to this app im dont need to use my powersaves soooo like i said dude it aint that serious of an issue youre just used to having your hand held and when its not its a problem lol use that d pad or L and R to find you move until its changed or just dont use the shit quit crying ORRRR make your own.........not ! Lol

In short be appreciative of shit man PKSM is the only app for SuMo unless you use pkhex faithfully and thats a bit more tedious that scrolling a like on the game system
What are you? 12? Stop being a massive epen sucker. Damn. Im allowed to criticize if i want. Not everything needs to be an obligated praise. This all started with me simply asking and wondering if the suggestiong is possible. This escalated to something else

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know about the work of do this is very hard, but you are doing very good, there are some things will be going to put in the app soon (just like move seek or something like that), but this app i use it every day to modificate Pokémon to my friends. Just thank you!!! :grog:

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you? 12? Stop being a massive epen sucker. Damn. Im allowed to criticize if i want. Not everything needs to be an obligated praise. This all started with me simply asking and wondering if the suggestiong is possible. This escalated to something else

Bruh you made it something when you started snapping and insinuating that im riding dude cuz he made the shit. I aint gotta ride shit its the fact that you wanna be lazy as fuck instead of just finding your move and whenever the app gets updated then it be done but you like A LOT of other people up here crying and complaining about little minor shit is gay af when this dude can be doing some other shit with his life but hes here doing this FOR US so like i said show some appreciation and put some RESPECK on it fool

Critisizing isnt "oh i dont like taking 5 secs to find a move add a seach method cuz my pussy hurts" foh dude thats complaining not giving insight to a feature.

Reactions: Nickbo

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Dont get shit mixed up. Also just because i have minute to post something here doesnt mean i have more free time than you, smartass
Point is that if you don't like something about how this app is being made/developed, there are two roads to follow:
1) fix the app to make it as you wish
2) change app. You're not forced to use it at all

There's no point in saying that people should blame at me, because I made a feature but it doesn't work as you expected/wished. I'm not that dumb, my FIRST thought when I was making that feature was 'well, let's try to find a way to make user's life better'. I thought FOR FIRST to make search functions/sorting the entries in a better way. If I left everything as I released yesterday, there are good explanations to this, that's not the fact that I seem to be lazy, if you thought at least once about this.

Whatever, you're free to think anything you want, but openly saying that people should blame at me because I didn't make something in a more optimized way, well, that is horrible to me seeing how many work I did on this

EDIT: let's explain also why I didn't put search functions for now:
1) sorting functions did not work in my first implementation on this, I don't know why and it should take a good bunch of time trying to understand it
2) Differently from PCHex++, I'm not using a homebrew keyboard: I use 3ds's one. Using it cause the screen to become black and no graphics can be shown. This means that you can't write and search things in the same time. There are ways to implement a workaround to this, but I don'0t have time to think for a solution to that problem for now, I have loads to other things to fix way more important of that, such as HBL entrypoint broken, alterntive forms not showing correctly etc.

Also, please keep in your mind that PKSM (formerly known as EventAssistant) was an app born to handle EVENT INJECTION. POKEMON EDITING is just an extra feature to improve the application itself, but it's less important to me, in order of fixing and spending time on it

Last edited by EventAssistant,

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Point is that if you don't like something about how this app is being made/developed, there are two roads to follow:
1) fix the app to make it as you wish
2) change app. You're not forced to use it at all

There's no point in saying that people should blame at me, because I made a feature but it doesn't work as you expected/wished. I'm not that dumb, my FIRST thought when I was making that feature was 'well, let's try to find a way to make user's life better'. I thought FOR FIRST to make search functions/sorting the entries in a better way. If I left everything as I released yesterday, there are good explanations to this, that's not the fact that I seem to be lazy, if you thought at least once about this.

Whatever, you're free to think anything you want, but openly saying that people should blame at me because I didn't make something in a more optimized way, well, that is horrible to me seeing how many work I did on this

EDIT: let's explain also why I didn't put search functions for now:
1) sorting functions did not work in my first implementation on this, I don't know why and it should take a good bunch of time trying to understand it
2) Differently from PCHex++, I'm not using a homebrew keyboard: I use 3ds's one. Using it cause the screen to become black and no graphics can be shown. This means that you can't write and search things in the same time. There are ways to implement a workaround to this, but I don'0t have time to think for a solution to that problem for now, I have loads to other things to fix way more important of that, such as HBL entrypoint broken, alterntive forms not showing correctly etc.

Also, please keep in your mind that PKSM (formerly known as EventAssistant) was an app born to handle EVENT INJECTION. POKEMON EDITING is just an extra feature to improve the application itself, but it's less important to me, in order of fixing and spending time on it
The hell are you smoking? I didnt say anyone to blame you on anything. Man i cam understand that English doesn't seem to be your strong suit but c'mon. The hell are you getting this from? Are we misunderstanding something? Did you passed my first comment on last page up high? Read my first damn post before you go ape quote is below. God damn, this blew up out of proportion by nipicking. Not to mention that 1 asshat going full white knight. And NO I DONT MEAN YOU. Since you have such a hard time reading.

Great job like always and finally some move but i have to be honest. Is brutal as hell to search for a move in a list of 719 moves. Is there a way to add like a search tab or something for keywords?

Up here, yeah first bit is a complain, but as you can see on the rest, is me innocently asking if there was a way to add keywords which NOW you explain why you coudnt which NOW i can understand. I wasnt putting YOU on the spot for anything and asking an armada to blame you on whatever hell you were thinking.

In short. I think theres some HUGE misunderstanding here and i appreciate the work. But jesus christ man, it is apperent that i cant say anything without some destinations.

@CkyMomo you can stop choking on the epen. You're starting to become incoherent as hell at this point. You made your point earlier, no need to be a beta crusader of internet justice.

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
While yeah, Pokemon editing is just an extra feature, PCHex++ hasn't been updated since 7-ish months ago so... your app is the only homebrew app with the funtionality of editing the gen7 mons rn. That's why people make demands: this and the fact that they want everything here and now, sometimes even understanding that apps like this are being developed gradually, one feature after another (but mostly not understanding).

Reactions: MarzDaindigo

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at it like this, this dude is programming shit into the app on a brand new generation game where powersaves hasnt even publicly released anything for gen 7 except for prime users who have to PAY thia is FREE AS FUCK. People need to remember that when they get impatient with updates. Things have been moving fast for this app i was just askin about moves and shit the other day and its done before even pokebank and powersaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-