XP
Country
Download: https://github.com/xerpi/ds4vita/releases

Enable the plugin:
  1. Add ds4vita.skprx to taiHEN's config (ux0:/tai/config.txt):
    Code:
    *KERNEL
    ux0:tai/ds4vita.skprx
  2. You need to refresh the config.txt by rebooting or through VitaShell.

Using it for the first time (pairing the controller):
  1. Go to Setting -> Devices -> Bluetooth Devices
  2. Press SHARE+PS on the DS4 for about 3 seconds, until the lightbar blinks
  3. The DS4 will then connect and be paired (don't press over it when it appears)

Using it once paired (see above):
  1. Just press the PS button and it will connect to the Vita

Note: If you use Mai, don't put the plugin inside ux0:/plugins because Mai will load all stuff you put in there...

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im succesfull connected to ds4 but nothin Button work for control the vita via the ds4 controller how to fix please?

xerpi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But i need type *kernel at the beginning for each plugins?

Everything starting with * is a section, and *KERNEL is a special section for kernel plugins. So if you put *KERNEL, every line after that and before the next * will be loaded as a kernel plugin, see this example:
Code:
# ignored line starting with #
# Kernel plugins are started with taiHEN and are in this section
*KERNEL
ux0:path/to/a/kernel/plugin.skprx
ux0:tai/plugin2.skprx
ux0:data/tai/mycoolkernelplugin.skprx
*NPXS10015
ux0:data/tai/some_user_plugin.suprx
*NPXS10031
ux0:path/to/some_pkg_installer_plgin.suprx

More info: https://github.com/yifanlu/taiHEN

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
But i cant enable for the plugin for all my games ?i dont want enable for each games id its boring for type all my games id

gorly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Reported testing

dear dev.
i tested your ds4vita plugin at last night, found there plugin are not working for remote play in ps4.
can't control analog left and right. else bottom such as [],/\,X,O work fine.

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@xerpi Is it possible to map L2/R2 and L3/R3 triggers/buttons to the PS4 controller properly? I know the Vita with its lack of buttons is only able to do so through its touchpad, which is what you have done here but I'm unconvinced that mapping them to the triggers couldn't be possible; they are after all just inputs, so it shouldn't matter if it's being read from touch or button.

Likewise, I'm wondering if you'd be able to enable rumble support? The Vita on its own does not use rumble and new games on the Vita wouldn't have the inputs, but for people like me who play PS1 classics (Especially Metal Gear Solid and anticipating Psycho Mantis to make your controller move only to be met with disappointment) it would be a nice feature to add. Even if it conflicted with recent games that shouldn't be much of a problem. Just make them seperate profile settings or heck, even make a DS4Vita PS1 edition plugin.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

Pandaxclone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Having trouble with this plugin. Initially I had it working, then I had some problems installing it after installing adrenaline. Now I have it installed properly so both adrenaline and ds4vita work without breaking each other.

However, trying to get the controller working is a different story. The bluetooth settings recognise the controller, but the controller is unable to connect to the Vita. When I press the PS button it flashes once and doesn't do it anymore. When the PS Vita bluetooth is off it flashes looking for a connection like normal, but re-enabling bluetooth causes it to just stop flashing and turn the LED off, with no controls.

I've tried resetting the controller using the button on the back near L2 with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Pandaxclone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Now all we need is rumble for PS1 titles and this will be perfect!

EDIT: So I finally got around to installing this plugin and getting it working. Having trouble using L2/R2 and L3/R3 support. Might have something to do with the emulator intentionally messing with official controls though.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else having that problem; when I play Killzone Mercenary turning right is half sensitive when compared to turning left. Analogs on vita working fine, also ds4's analogs are fine on other FPSs too.

Last edited by ali_ihsan21,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Kind of useless now considering my cat probably has a wifi chip inside it