Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You have to buy the 3DS/WiiU devkit for them to consider letting it on their servers; and they also test it so he'd have to use servers they gave him; it'd look suspicious if he had code that worked fine without their tests.
That's why I suggested Kickstarter would be no problem getting donations for the hardware (everyone loves this game and would be happy to see it available to more people)

Reactions: Deleted User

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. They're back up. I'll have to check server code perhaps, see what could cause it to close. It doesn't even look like a crash, but I would think it would be.

Last edited by TheCruel,
Reactions: Deleted User

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ugh. They're back up. I'll have to check server code perhaps, see what could cause it to close. It doesn't even look like a crash, but I would think it would be.
I know you're probably busy with freeShop now, but if you ever released another update for this could you make it so each person has a different coloured background on their speech bubbles? So you can tell who is saying what.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys it wont let me join the two servers. Is it because no one is playing?
Yes, unfortunately :-( Join the Facebook group, and make an event or a post about when you're planning to play (give a day or two's notice) and then hopefully other people will come online at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1