Homebrew [Release] DrawAttack - networked drawing game

Mr.PenguinPants

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you think you guys could implement a feature where people can make their own rooms?
Maybe to implement notifications make an app that notifys you when someone wants to play

jitterbob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded version 1.3 after searching high and low for a retail game with this exact feature to no avail. The 3Ds is the PERFECT platform for this and I can't understand why Nintendo hasn't made a game to fill this very obvious void.

ANYWAY

Can someone tell me how to fix the error "Failed to initialize audio, maybe you need DSP firmware dump?"

I've looked it up and it looks very complicated. I can't figure out what it's asking me to do. Please help.

dudemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got an idea! Maybe you should integrate DspDump into DrawAttack, so when it won't find the dump it will automatically do it for you, so you won't need to download an extra app.
I've wished homebrew developers did this for a while now. Check for a DSP dump, if none, create one after prompting the user of the downfalls of not having it and confirming they want it done.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got an idea! Maybe you should integrate DspDump into DrawAttack, so when it won't find the dump it will automatically do it for you, so you won't need to download an extra app.
That's fine, but I'd have to write completely new code and figure out how to get the DSP component dump from userland CIA. It's possible, but not by integrating DspDump. The DspDump app currently utilizes the homebrew environment from the *hax payloads. If you run DrawAttack as 3dsx, you'll notice how this isn't an issue since it's able to use DSP without any dump.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

BarteringRam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone willing to do it? I wish i knew how :/

I'm afraid I don't have the resources to set up a server myself, sadly. Besides, even if I had the hardware to host one at home, my local ISP is plagued with service issues, not the least of which being they don't really want to provide service.

Reactions: Stephano

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
I wanted to fork and edit the homebrew, but it use cpp3ds and I don't know how to setup it (try a lot of times and some libraries are not found, and there's no guide to install it)

If someone could help me to install the environment I could edit the homebrew (love the game too)

Reactions: Stephano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol