Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
1.2.1 is the latest release, the latest test build is what will eventually become 1.3.0.

Direct link: https://app.circleci.com/pipelines/github/diasurgical/devilutionX?branch=master
Sweet action

Edit, found a bug already. cant consistently recreate it but sometimes starting the tcp connection will force the game to quit and kick back to the homemenu, but the bottom screen remains black. requires a force restart to get both screen on again.

Edit again, I'm having all sorts of issues with tcp. Might just wait for official release.
20210703_005140.jpg

Last edited by WeedZ,

AJenbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Sweet action

Edit, found a bug already. cant consistently recreate it but sometimes starting the tcp connection will force the game to quit and kick back to the homemenu, but the bottom screen remains black. requires a force restart to get both screen on again.

Edit again, I'm having all sorts of issues with tcp. Might just wait for official release.
View attachment 269032
If you could report the issue on GitHub or get on the Discord that would be helpful, I don't maintain the 3DS port my self.

Reactions: WeedZ

Lucaserf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
There's any possibility to it came to O3DS? Get a New 3DS today here in Brazil is impossible, the prices skyrocket!
Get one from the source, Japan. Got myself a N3DS LL for around 600 Brazillian Reals with shipping. The only big problem are the god damn taxes, I avoided that by sending it to a relative in europe, which then brought the console with him.

Reactions: DarthMotzkus

azhelia

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is there a way to show the name of items in 3DS like the alt button does on PC?

edit: I dont know why it sent twice but I don't know how to delete this, sorry

AJenbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Not currently, unless you build your self and configure it in the build settings.

Next works should have an option for configuring it from in game though.

AJenbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Afaik the 1.3.0 release does not work on 2DS, but the latest test build should run, but might crash if audio is enabled.

azhelia

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have been playing for a while on my N2DS without issues, sound enabled and all but barely on floor 6 with hellfire, are there issues later on?

pintcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Interestingly, I got this error with the latest Linux release, because it was missing "devilutionx.mpq" which is required for later versions, but not delivered with the archive. I managed to extract it from the appimage and copied it to the program folder along with "diabdat.mpq" which solved it for me. Although I didn't have this issue with my N3DS/2DS, it might solve your problem too. Check attachment...

Attachments

• devilutionx.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 48

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ