Last edited by Billy Acuña,
Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,

Here is CtrBootManager for arm9loaderhax !

This is a very early version, but it should/could be usefull... thanks for your reports. I will update this post later with more details...

You'll need to have latest arm9loaderhax installed (with screen_init).

New configuration format : https://github.com/Cpasjuste/CtrBootManager/blob/a9lh/data/a9lh.cfg

Thanks to all people involved for theire work and/or help: @delebile, @mid-kid, @dark_samus3, @d0k3, bilis...

Version 05:
- added settings menu (change default entry, timeout, recovery key)
- remove items from boot menu and add from file manager (X)
- should fix timeout when < 0
- should fix per entry override key

Version 04:
- change/fix "override key"
- fix/improve input code
- improved drawing code
- better memory management

Version 03:
- fix graphics flickering
- fix rxTools

Version 02:
- fix entry override button (key)
- fix some screen corruption (filer mainly)
- improve input
- more comments in sample config
- may fix (a9lh) rxTools for o3ds ?
Hi, I did this guide up to installing Luma on my new3DS XL:
https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
It works, but when I replaced the Luma "arm9loaderhax.bin" with the "arm9loaderhax.bin" in "CtrBootManagera9lh-v05.zip" along with the "a9lh.cfg" file, I got a black screen, and booting with SELECT, START, L, R buttons doesn't do nothing.
What am I doing wrong?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I did this guide up to installing Luma on my new3DS XL:
https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
It works, but when I replaced the Luma "arm9loaderhax.bin" with the "arm9loaderhax.bin" in "CtrBootManagera9lh-v05.zip" along with the "a9lh.cfg" file, I got a black screen, and booting with SELECT, START, L, R buttons doesn't do nothing.
What am I doing wrong?
Name it arm9loaderhax_si.bin and make sure that you have the one that is a9lhv2 compatible (idk if it's this one or another clone with that issue, and idk which one I have rn :/)

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Name it arm9loaderhax_si.bin and make sure that you have the one that is a9lhv2 compatible (idk if it's this one or another clone with that issue, and idk which one I have rn :/)
Put in in the root, and is it auto-booting or I need to press a button when powering on?
OK auto-boot it's working:D

Last edited by tomx86,

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can u tech me how to install it ?
what i'm going to do is just let luma boot normally but replace menu you get when you press start, when you press start while booting luma it will show the payloads located in luma/payloads, but i just put the CtrBootManager9.firm in there and have the boot.cfg in the root of the sd, that will replace the stock luma bootloader with the ctrbootmanager9 loader, and i'll put all the other payloads in the boot9strap folder and update my cfg file

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
what i'm going to do is just let luma boot normally but replace menu you get when you press start, when you press start while booting luma it will show the payloads located in luma/payloads, but i just put the CtrBootManager9.firm in there and have the boot.cfg in the root of the sd, that will replace the stock luma bootloader with the ctrbootmanager9 loader, and i'll put all the other payloads in the boot9strap folder and update my cfg file
Thanks but it can't read the a9lf.cfg file :( and i have not acces to file broswer :(

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i seem to have the same issue, i've made both, boot.cfg and a9lh.cfg, and it does not read it anymore.
i've got it running, Here you can have my cfg, change it as you like, change the bgimgtop and bottom
IMG_4628.JPGIMG_4629.JPG

Attachments

• a9lh.rar
    437 bytes · Views: 187
Last edited by Dennis G,
Reactions: chronoss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo