Thedge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Clipnote Studio

I've been working on this software for the past few months, now I'm finally almost ready to release it.
Clipnote studio is an alternative to the now defunct animation software for the DS, Flipnote studio by Nintendo.
The software is fairly feature complete, and I hope to add on more to it in the future.
Release date is set for April 15th. if you're interested, feel free to check out the discord.

Clipnote Website
Clipnote Discord

Itch.io page
I really hope this is the right place to post this, if I messed up anything with the post please tell me, I'm primarily a lurker.

QuazaRayy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you still aren't thinking this is a good clone/alternative, you can actually convert Flipnotes into Clipnotes and (using my methods, I'm DarkAsparagus aka CeleZayne on the twitties) can potentially convert MP4 files and other video files into Clipnotes.

Reactions: someguy12345

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
If you still aren't thinking this is a good clone/alternative, you can actually convert Flipnotes into Clipnotes and (using my methods, I'm DarkAsparagus aka CeleZayne on the twitties) can potentially convert MP4 files and other video files into Clipnotes.
Really? I'd love to see a demonstration of this.

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands

That means that Sudomemo support wouldn't be so hard at all! It's just bringing a link between Clipnote and the Sudomemo servers.

Thedge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That means that Sudomemo support wouldn't be so hard at all! It's just bringing a link between Clipnote and the Sudomemo servers.
the current flipnote to clipnote converter james made allows converting flipnotes straight from IPGflip and kaeru world gallery, however getting sudofox on board to partner with me has been difficult to say the least. i would like to have access to the flipnotes on sudomemo and be able to convert them to clipnotes directly since sudomemo is probably the largest source for flipnote content currently, but we need permission from austin.

Reactions: MaxiBash

Homebr3w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. this is pretty cool! I have really fond memories of going on Flipnote on my DSi (this was sadly lost in a move) with my friends and seeing who could make the best animation or sometimes on road trips, I'd spend a portion of the time making a big long animation. If I ever wanted to play Flipnote, I'd just use an emulator but this is a really cool project! It's nice seeing someone trying and succeeding to make a good Flipnote and very soon, I'll probably buy a license. Good job on this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: like last year ago