Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using ver 2.8 cia I got the following "error: {string ''?''}:696: error opening file." on my a9lh luma ver 11. Previously it worked fine on gateway. I have put all the files correctly in themes folder. Any idea why?
Same error and setup here. Only happens for shuffle it seems.

NebulaJoker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My 3DS froze on Theme Shuffle config and now it boots to a black screen after A9LH, so I think it's CHMM2's fault. Any fix for this? Searched everything but didn't find any good answer.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
My 3DS froze on Theme Shuffle config and now it boots to a black screen after A9LH, so I think it's CHMM2's fault. Any fix for this? Searched everything but didn't find any good answer.
This was because the theme was corrupted so the screen went black.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: cvskid

NebulaJoker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Ryumaru

MiePx3

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
[...]
Oh and I do get ["string"?"]625: error opeing file errors when trying to install a theme with the .3dsx version.
Nervermind, fixed it by deleting settings.cfg. Still shows up as BLEND3R though.
Nevermind² lol. So deleting settings.cfg did work for installing one theme. After restarting the whole console and installing another theme, I get the same error again.

If its of any use, all themes I use are still in .zip format!

CHMM2.smdh
settings.cfg

Dont know why it shows up as BLEND3R, so I added my CHMM2.smdh.

I'm geting the "Blender" menu item too...

Any News on this? Sorry for asking again.
.cia works fine, but I would love to sort out some not so frequently used apps and having them in the homebrew launcher.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
@Rinnegatamante
It would be possible to add a function to be to manage the directory folder themes allowing rename or delete any Themes folder available within the key directory.

Yes, possible but what button should trigger such function? At the moment all 3DS buttons are already used for other things.

SnakeOil992

Walking bruh moment
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I was given a 403 error when I chose to download the newest CHMM2 from Rinnegatamente's site.

Edit:Fix'd.

Edit 2:I tried to download a theme from the .cia but now every time I open it it gives me an ''Error: [string ''?'']:1546: error opening ZIP fil0(yes, fil0, not file.)

Last edited by SnakeOil992,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Any News on this? Sorry for asking again.
.cia works fine, but I would love to sort out some not so frequently used apps and having them in the homebrew launcher.

Have you placed the XML file together with the 3DSX ones?

I was given a 403 error when I chose to download the newest CHMM2 from Rinnegatamente's site.

Edit:Fix'd.

Edit 2:I tried to download a theme from the .cia but now every time I open it it gives me an ''Error: [string ''?'']:1546: error opening ZIP fil0(yes, fil0, not file.)

Do you have themes with non ASCII characters? If not, try to delete the settings file in Themes folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1