Country
Italy

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Do you mean it shows only top screen for example?
These are the currently supported sizes by CHMM2: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/CHMM2/blob/master/source/index.lua#L968-L974
What are the sizes Usagi uses? If you can send me an image too it could be very useful.
preview.png

Image generated by Usagi.
The image is 412x480px

Preview.png

The images of the site 3dsthem.es have 400x482

It has a difference of 12x2px.
The image generated by the Usagi the effect of Fade does not work.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: Rinnegatamante

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
What are you talking about?

On first run CHMM2 stated that a hard-reset would be required. A hard-reset typically means the same as a factory reset which didn't make much sense; hence the question.

I switched to using HTT anyway (I would prefer to use this) so it's a bit of a moot point but is it actually a soft-reset (forced power off) or is the hard-reset text there in relation to bad/corrupt themes?

Last edited by HyperT,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
On first run CHMM2 stated that a hard-reset would be required. A hard-reset typically means the same as a factory reset which didn't make much sense; hence the question.

I switched to using HTT anyway (I prefer to use this) so it's a bit of a moot point but is it actually a soft-reset (forced power off) or is the hard-reset text there in relation to bad/corrupt themes?

Yeah, it's meant to be a system shutdown.

View attachment 54696
Image generated by Usagi.
The image is 412x480px

View attachment 54698
The images of the site 3dsthem.es have 400x482

It has a difference of 12x2px.
The image generated by the Usagi the effect of Fade does not work.

Will be fixed in next release ;)

Reactions: HyperT

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using version 2.7, when I press R to tey opening the 3dsthem.es downloader, I get an error that says "Error: [string "?"]:998: attempt to concatenate a boolean value (global 'found')"

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Danzeff keyboard replaced in CHMM2 and a new keyboard deploited in lpp-3ds (currently not available in nightlies since i'm working also on MP3 support for luaSound (code it's finished for both, i just have to solve minor bugs)).

https://twitter.com/Rinnegatamante/status/749242975276924928

Using version 2.7, when I press R to tey opening the 3dsthem.es downloader, I get an error that says "Error: [string "?"]:998: attempt to concatenate a boolean value (global 'found')"
2.7 version not work for me Error: [string "?"]:998: attempt to concatenate a boolean value (global 'found')"

It appears the localization file or the CHMM2 version you're using are corrupted or old. In localization file you must have a variable called foundt. (if you have a found variable here, rename it as foundt).

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It appears the localization file or the CHMM2 version you're using are corrupted or old. In localization file you must have a variable called foundt. (if you have a found variable here, rename it as foundt).
I tried fixing it and even redownloading it, and I'm still getting that error (except the last two characters are x and a square instead of )".)

Note: I'm using the CIA version.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

I switched to using HTT anyway (I would prefer to use this) so it's a bit of a moot point but is it actually a soft-reset (forced power off) or is the hard-reset text there in relation to bad/corrupt themes?
hum, hard-reset isn't wrong. Honestly, there are soft-reboots and hard-reboots. A soft-reboot doesn't completely shut down the system, when doing a hard reboot it does. Say, on Android. Some modifications allow you to have several different reboot types (Reboot & Soft-Reboot). A reboot completely restarts the system, while a softreboot only restarts Android (so, it doesn't allow for things like accessing recovery, etc.).

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
2.7 version not work for me Error: [string "?"]:998: attempt to concatenate a boolean value (global 'found')"
Try this procedure. First disable any theme installed on your 3ds returning it to the default theme. Then enter the settings panel and 3ds applications delete the file with theme name. Shock absorber perform this process reinstall CHMM2 and see if the problem has gone.

Observation: Put the language folders and other files in the root of your SD.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: fmhugo

DrewShiGold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get 2.7 to work for the last few weeks. I can get it to start, but it won't load the themes correctly, usually loading either the wrong music or images. It won't open the screen for shuffle themes, It's starting to get really frustrating, the only remedy has been installing the old 2.1 beta. Any advice or tips. I don't know how I could be installing this wrong.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HTT?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I've been trying to get 2.7 to work for the last few weeks. I can get it to start, but it won't load the themes correctly, usually loading either the wrong music or images. It won't open the screen for shuffle themes, It's starting to get really frustrating, the only remedy has been installing the old 2.1 beta. Any advice or tips. I don't know how I could be installing this wrong.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HTT?
See this explanation.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-chmm2-custom-home-menu-manager-2.397543/page-85#post-6472202

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
I tried fixing it and even redownloading it, and I'm still getting that error (except the last two characters are x and a square instead of )".)

Note: I'm using the CIA version.

Can you send me your CHMM Localization folder so i can check for these files?

You know how fix this ? same error for me

Place CHMM Localization folder in root of SD for CIA version (together with Themes folder).

P.S. Due to the general errors that localization is creating, i'll probably release another minor update soon with a couple of bugfixes and new things (here is listed what i've currently done: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WL-y-Vh5X2gxUdWb0xsfIr4CnH1wAdbrzqLvHnzeaGA/edit and there are also other minor additions like the Usagi preview support as @Ryumaru asked, etc...)

Last edited by Rinnegatamante,
Reactions: fmhugo

DrewShiGold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users