• Likes 284

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
pls help, only getting 1-2 frames on character select screen of super smash bros, mario kart runs fine at 58fps
you need to enable function overwrite vertex buffer size in the emulator and will run better,It does not work in every game only in this specific.other games disable this function

Last edited by Again,

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Disable Overwrite vertex buffer size

Wait a sec, are we suppose to have that off? After I disabled it I went from 10-20fps in DKC:TF to 40-60fps, I've had it on all along. :blink:
Anywho since 1.5.4 public isn't crashing I decided to make my official DKC:TF 1.5.4 video, which is currently uploading.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

likea24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you elaborate more?
well i downloaded the dlc and when i opened the file, it says "content," i thought maybe i got to replace the files in the game, i took the files and replace the other content file beside with "code" and "meta". I replace it and when i boot up smash. Everything works fine. Getting to the character screen, there's dlc characters, lucas whatever. Then when i press start, the stages selection screen wont appear

Last edited by likea24,

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i downloaded the dlc and when i opened the file, it says "content," i thought maybe i got to replace the files in the game, i took the files and replace the other content file beside with "code" and "meta". I replace it and when i boot up smash. Everything works fine. Getting to the character screen, there's dlc characters, lucas whatever. Then when i press start, the stages selection screen wont appear
you need to move the others over too

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u mean code and meta it doesn't have the files. i guess download the wrong one
no, I got it wrong, there's only content. Did you update your game first to v288 and download the right version of the dlc? Was there another smash update within the past 2months?

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally I saw a trophy with the original colors.

2kknza.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....