• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How is that a stupid question?
I'd recommend building your own pc. Great PC Games + very good Wii U emulation in the near future (seeing as how progress is going).
Wii U is about 250 here, with 200 you can buy an amd 480 graphics card,which means high settings 1080p gaming.
Excellent gaming PCs are becoming extremely cheap. And buying a Wii U a few months before its death is nonsense IMO.
I agree with what your saying but the best emulation doesn't even compare to using the original hardware.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Kuroiri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow. i just wish Exzap could only do this for the Patreon people who really support the project and is more serious and thankful for it. instead of see all these childish people who complains all the time and scream public release and when when when. so sick of reading this forum lately. i am out of here.
:(......

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. i just wish Exzap could only do this for the Patreon people who really support the project and is more serious and thankful for it. instead of see all these childish people who complains all the time and scream public release and when when when. so sick of reading this forum lately. i am out of here.

Absolutely right! I am with you.

Reactions: Kuroiri

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a suggestion to solve your fatigue, it's just you do not get over here and everything is solved. What's wrong with wanting to know when the next review will be released? This anxiety of all is also proof that they like the emulator and admire the work of Exzap, you do not have to criticize shit none, and this goes for everyone.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I agree with what your saying but the best emulation doesn't even compare to using the original hardware.

I wouldn't say that. Ever played Super Mario Galaxy @4K res with HD custom textures (using Dolphin)? :)
But, obviously, Cemu has a loooong way to get somewhere near that.

Gasbas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Cemu 1.5.3 crash New Super Mario Bros U and Captain toad.

why ?

@edit: i fixed NSMBU crash
only Captain toad no =/

Last edited by Gasbas,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1