• Likes 284

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, one last question, actually two:-

1. How do we apply updates on Games?
2. Can Super Mario Maker be played online, and, can other peoples levels be downloaded? :)

1- I've hearded that we could apply updates like on loadiine ( Its a lot of pages in the past)
2- Yes! just download the save game from another person

Hope I could help

Reactions: KJ1

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
to use updates you need to extract your .wud file (or decompress your .wux, then extract) using UWizard and then use either NUSTool, UWizard or NUSGrabberGUI to download the updates. once downloaded just copy them over the extracted game files.

the file needed to use with the emulator will be rpx, which will be in the code folder (it won't work without the core game files).

i apologize if it's not clear, but hopefully I've covered the main points.

Last edited by LWares87,

lazyboy0172

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone launching Cemu from steam? I have steam controllers so I tried to set it up this morning; it would be perfect for the mouse and gamepad setup, but cemu doesn't respond well to it. Not sure if it's my GPU or cemu, but if I launch the program through steam as a non-steam game the games all render green and upside-down, like below. Launching cemu from windows and using a standard xbox360 controller works fine, but the 360 pad is so much less enjoyable compared to the steam controller for most wiiu games. Anyway, just wanted to check to see if there's anything I can do about it, if it's an AMD thing (stable driver 15.12) or just to confirm it's not just me.

vg0uI57.jpg

d66d5n4.png

Reactions: Kristiqn5

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone launching Cemu from steam? I have steam controllers so I tried to set it up this morning; it would be perfect for the mouse and gamepad setup, but cemu doesn't respond well to it. Not sure if it's my GPU or cemu, but if I launch the program through steam as a non-steam game the games all render green and upside-down, like below. Launching cemu from windows and using a standard xbox360 controller works fine, but the 360 pad is so much less enjoyable compared to the steam controller for most wiiu games. Anyway, just wanted to check to see if there's anything I can do about it, if it's an AMD thing (stable driver 15.12) or just to confirm it's not just me.

vg0uI57.jpg

d66d5n4.png
damn, CEMU is on drugs, anyways I'm gonna try to launch it from steam too and see if it happens to me too
Edit: nope doesn't happen to me when I launch cemu from steam

Last edited by Kristiqn5,

revdirty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried this on an older CPU , specifically the i5 2500k @ 4.0 Ghz. I know my cpu is dated but it still plays the most current (pc and other emulator) games extremely well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone