• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not that technical... ~n~ I'm not sure if that's a good processor or not. All I know is I have 7-10 GB of RAM and my friends say I got a top-of-the-line gaming PC. ( Note: it was bought for me. )
It's top notch and I'm not expecting this thing to work well even with good PC parts right now. I'm just hoping my specs will be sufficient in the future.

Reactions: Arck

amback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's top notch and I'm not expecting this thing to work well even with good PC parts right now. I'm just hoping my specs will be sufficient in the future.

cpu wise is great, now the question is which gpu are you using?. let's hope is not the integrated intel hd graphics

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That's of your current physical memory. Also, You need heavy processing power. That's also key to getting better emulation. Your processor can't handle the power of the emulator. But you do have enough memory to use this.
Stop bullshitting, what you mean the emulator could not run world 2-3 for you? People cant even get it to the home menu of 3d world!

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where i can download games of wii u?
You buy your own and dump them. c:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ahh well is should give you an "ok" fps, hopefully the 3.5 gb thing doesn't come into play
Please don't remind me of the 3.5gb. Haha.

Reactions: Arck and amback

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm not saying anything bad about you or anything but you should probably just buy a WiiU. No PC is going to be good enough today that it will emulate the system properly.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Stop bullshitting, what you mean the emulator could not run world 2-3 for you? People cant even get it to the home menu of 3d world!
I'm not...? If I get home before 9 tonight, I'll upload a picture. If not, I'll upload it some other time in the future. I assume that the specific level I attempted to load contained illegal instruction.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4