Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but it uses 3 cores..
What if I have a dual-core?
What if I have a quad-core?
What if I Have an octa-core?
What if I (probably don't) have a hexa-core?
Let's wait until the emulator can use all the cores you have, which will be a long wait, if the 3 cores emulation is experimental, we need to wait until it gets stable so Exzap can focus on the emulator using all cores.

the Multicore functionality isn't always physical cores you know. while yes, it says multi-core, it's just using more than one thread. why do you think you have thousands of threads running if you look at the performance tab of task manager. this is the absolute best i can explain is think of it like a cash register, as a core. now add one more clerk to it, now you have 2 threads working in the same core. Depending on your processor(intel i3s, 2 cores, 4 threads, i5s being 4 cores 4 threads and i7s being 4 cores 8 threads). One thread will take priority over the rest if it uses more resources than the rest btw.

EDIT: also as AndreaSpooky has said, using more than 1 thread doesn't always improve anything, it just means more chance for desyncs and mutex errors if you don't know what you're doing.

Last edited by Growlith1223,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i'm new. i'm really waiting for CEMU 1.4.0 release!:D
also when it will released i will test NSMBU and see if will work for my computer (cuz my computer isn't strong and it will not work perfect but oh well:sleep: gonna test it)
Good. Before that, you gotta need the .dat files to make NSMBU and NSLU works.
FFLResHigh.dat
FFLResHighLG.dat
FFLResMiddle.dat
FFLResMiddleLG.dat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OFFTOPIC:
Spoiler ALERT in Dawn of Justice.
The movie is based on a comic where Superman died by Doomsday and there's a high chance that the Man of Steel survives when he better need sunlight(Thanks DEATH BATTLE)

Reactions: CustomEyeBrows

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
FFLResHigh.dat
FFLResHighLG.dat
FFLResMiddle.dat
FFLResMiddleLG.dat

OFFTOPIC:
The movie is based on a comic where Superman died by Doomsday and there's a high chance that the Man of Steel survives when he better need sunlight(Thanks DEATH BATTLE)
Ok,then how i supposed to get the .dat files for NSMBU and NSLU:huh:? (i'm not know very good about CEMU)

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok,then how i supposed to get the .dat files for NSMBU and NSLU:huh:? (i'm not know very good about CEMU)

Try to do this:
"Download Uwizard and use the NUS Downloader from it and download title 0005001B10056000 and check decrypt content , you should get 2 files called FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat in the downloaded folder , dublicate them and rename second files from FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat to FFLResMiddle.dat and FFLResMiddleLG.dat and you should get those files " FFLResHigh.dat FFLResHighLG.dat FFLResMiddle.dat FFLResMiddleLG.dat " after that you should paste them in mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content\ in cemu folder and some games shouldn't be crashing now"

Jackson Ferrell

I don't like SJWs
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
FFLResHigh.dat
FFLResHighLG.dat
FFLResMiddle.dat
FFLResMiddleLG.dat

OFFTOPIC:
Noooooo spoilers!!!!

Jackson Ferrell

I don't like SJWs
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
And I wonder if Cemu would in the future be able to emulate the WiiU with the Home Menu, Mii Maker, Game Launcher etc. because that would be pretty neat. What features would be cool to add? (Disclaimer: this is for entertainment purposes only and to keep people busy while waiting for 1.4)

Well. Blame the comics. :D
I've read a few comics but honestly every time I see a depiction between Batman and Superman the outcome is different. Now that Doomsday and Wonder Woman are in the brawl I don't know what to make of it. I guess they sort their differences without anyone actually winning and team up to beat Doomsday.
Spoiler:
But Doomsday'll come back again and again until he kills them all (or so I've read :) ) (PS: I don't know how to hide Spoilers.)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
And I wonder if Cemu would in the future be able to emulate the WiiU with the Home Menu, Mii Maker, Game Launcher etc. because that would be pretty neat. What features would be cool to add? (Disclaimer: this is for entertainment purposes only and to keep people busy while waiting for 1.4)

I've read a few comics but honestly every time I see a depiction between Batman and Superman the outcome is different. Now that Doomsday and Wonder Woman are in the brawl I don't know what to make of it. I guess they sort their differences without anyone actually winning and team up to beat Doomsday.
Spoiler:
But Doomsday'll come back again and again until he kills them all (or so I've read :) ) (PS: I don't know how to hide Spoilers.)
To hide, just use "[" spoiler "]" other stuff "[/" spoiler "]". Remove the quotation marks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof