Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It'll likely never be fixed.

The dev stopped working on it, and we can't update it as it's closed source.
It's not a big deal, when you're stuck on a load screen, do: X + Y -> power -> reboot.

A gbatemp user, said that using a 3.0 won't have this bug.
But this version doesn't have a menu for the cheats either.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
It'll likely never be fixed.

The dev stopped working on it, and we can't update it as it's closed source.
It's not a big deal, when you're stuck on a load screen, do: X + Y -> power -> reboot.

A gbatemp user, said that using a 3.0 won't have this bug.
But this version doesn't have a menu for the cheats either.

Actually if people have cheats created by the gateshark2ntr convertor the cheat menu shows up on 3.2, I just tested it.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
CFW works with firmware 11.2, but you can't install them on a stock 11.2 firmware.

Read the Plailect Guide to see what are your options.
But I think that there's only hardmod for 11.2.

puzzlinggamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3ds with 11.2.0-35U without a CFW, how would I install this without hardmodding? Is it possible? @Nanquitas
There is a way to it without hardmodding but it requires another 3ds that has CFW installed on it. Excuse the language but it is a pain in the ass. Here's the guide https://3ds.guide/. If you don't have a 3ds with cfw installed then I would say buy a used one from gamestop and hope it has any version below 11. Also you will have to be willing to format your current 3DS. If you have a NNID attached to it then you will have to call nintendo to unbind the account from the formatted 3DS so you could add it on to the newly CFW installed 3DS. It took me a solid week to finally get it working.

Rourke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I load 3.3 or 3.4 I get a blue screen. It says it loaded, but my plugins don't work. Files and paths are correct. When I start the game I get a short grey screen. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I have the N3DS XL (Sun&Moon edition) on 11.2 EU with A9LH and Luma. All up to date.

Am I doing something wrong?

Mrnerdisg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I load 3.3 or 3.4 I get a blue screen. It says it loaded, but my plugins don't work. Files and paths are correct. When I start the game I get a short grey screen. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I have the N3DS XL (Sun&Moon edition) on 11.2 EU with A9LH and Luma. All up to date.

Am I doing something wrong?

Same setup but on o3ds USA
Doing Pokemon Moon how do we know its really working?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)