Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

RinkawaErion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hello, could anyone help me. Sorry but noob here. I installed this but I'm getting a error
Load Failed !
#Firmware Unknown
#Detected firm: 2.50.11

What should I do?

gatao30cm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello @Nanquitas , I'm a big fan of all your NTR work, and especially the way your BootNTR Selector speeds up the NTR start process so much. With this achieved speed in mind, is it possible to disable the automatic update check on the application startup? Since it takes around 2 seconds to finish and the updates aren't so constant, it would be nice to have a version with a update button instead. This way the whole process would be much faster.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I've clicked that link and have been going through that page for a while but I can't seem to find the arm9loaderhax.bin from the files I downloaded. >..<
It's in the archive on the download section.

Hello @Nanquitas , I'm a big fan of all your NTR work, and especially the way your BootNTR Selector speeds up the NTR start process so much. With this achieved speed in mind, is it possible to disable the automatic update check on the application startup? Since it takes around 2 seconds to finish and the updates aren't so constant, it would be nice to have a version with a update button instead. This way the whole process would be much faster.
Yeah, I thought of this:
  • Skip the updater if the network is disabled
  • The updater will only check once a day
  • A key to force the updater
Now, I just need to find the time to do it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: call sps