Homebrew [RELEASE] Aroma Environment for Wii U

KuroiYosai

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, to launch the dlc I use mocha cfw otherwise I have an error (corrupt dlc) and so how can I launch the dlc if I install aroma?

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

gerazo

Trophies
XP
Country
Im having strange problem with aroma. Every newly installed app freezes at "loading" screen with music still playing. Even aroma update. Everything is good with tiramisu.

Laf111

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Everybody!

First, i have to thank so much to Maschell for this system, since it permited me to reuse youtube again on my WiiU and TV

But, i am having a problem to launch BOTW with DlCs installed with Aroma, since when i try to run the game, the system shows a message that the DLC content is corrupted, and must be deleted. Any help on this case?
Have you tried to launch the game with Tiramisu ?
Copy the sigpatches module from Tiramisu into the corresponding Aroma folder.
@Maschell

Hi,

I asked because it happened to me, twice.
I'm currently running Aroma (with the sigpaches module installed) and Tiramisu.

Yesterday, i managed to play BOTW under Aroma and since today, same error (DLC data corrupted...)
I can't launch the game any more with Aroma but it still works with Tiramisu.

PS : problem is with BOTW, MK8 but super smash bros (with the DLC installed) works ...

PS2 : I've just updated to Aroma b10, and it seems fixed !
I think that i've got the bug with Aroma b6 et b9

Last edited by Laf111,

cugel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got this up and running - has anyone made a Nintendont forwarder for it yet? I have one for Tiramisu that allows for gamepad play.

cugel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that information is intentionally omitted by OP, people will always ask about this. I personally think a simple solution would be to have a separated thread where anyone can easily find it.

I think it would probably be solved if it was added to the wiiu.hacks.guide guide.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
I think it would probably be solved if it was added to the wiiu.hacks.guide guide.
Everything omitted by the OP can be found there, the problem is that currently the guide is only meant for Tiramisu and legacy methods and I think putting something about Aroma in there right now might cause confusion, unless someone writes a full-fledged guide about Aroma it makes more sense to have a thread for this, it opens up the possibility for newcomers to have a clearer explanation of how to use them in both environments.

cugel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything omitted by the OP can be found there, the problem is that currently the guide is only meant for Tiramisu and legacy methods and I think putting something about Aroma in there right now might cause confusion, unless someone writes a full-fledged guide about Aroma it makes more sense to have a thread for this, it opens up the possibility for newcomers to have a clearer explanation of how to use them in both environments.

It has an Aroma guide, I just used it a few hours ago to install Tiramisu and then Aroma right after and it went smoothly. Unless you mean you don't want people to have to install Tiramisu before Aroma.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
It has an Aroma guide, I just used it a few hours ago to install Tiramisu and then Aroma right after and it went smoothly. Unless you mean you don't want people to have to install Tiramisu before Aroma.
Well, I can't find anything about Aroma in there, even when I type it in the search bar, could you link it?

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. So I played around a bit with the Homebrew in Wii U Menu plugin. Sure enough when I turned the Hide all homebrew except Homebrew Launcher, all of my homebrews dissapear, but there's no Homebrew Launcher. And MiiMaker just goes to MiiMaker. Am I to assume that there is a Homebrew Launcher for Aroma in development somewhere?

ColdBlitz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. So I played around a bit with the Homebrew in Wii U Menu plugin. Sure enough when I turned the Hide all homebrew except Homebrew Launcher, all of my homebrews dissapear, but there's no Homebrew Launcher. And MiiMaker just goes to MiiMaker. Am I to assume that there is a Homebrew Launcher for Aroma in development somewhere?
theres an option to enable a homebrew launcher executable but nobody has made one yet this was an odd decision its like ordering a burger and fries but getting no fries except in this case the order is free so I shouldn't complain : P

• Haha
Reactions: september796

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just in case no one's noticed, a new version of Aroma was released. It comes with a new plugin that swaps the TV screen with the gamepad screen. Which turns my Wii U into a bit of a Switch. Aroma is turning my Wii U into a powerful machine, and I love it. Thanks to all the developers.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just in case no one's noticed, a new version of Aroma was released. It comes with a new plugin that swaps the TV screen with the gamepad screen. Which turns my Wii U into a bit of a Switch. Aroma is turning my Wii U into a powerful machine, and I love it. Thanks to all the developers.
I'm not sure if I have it, but a few days ago, aroma said an update was available, so I updated on the system itself. I think it let me choose what to update. Plan to play the wiiu later, so I'll see then.

Reactions: Dothackjhe

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
I think i'm swapping to Aroma by default. I realized that i'm mostly using Tiramisu for Retroarch and WiiSX, but Aroma takes the cake now.

Also, good idea implementing the Swipswap plugin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: