Hacking [Release]ARDS Firmware Tool -Improved NTRBoot for ARDS(EZ/ME/i), flash your own FIRMs and more!

RattletraPM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So if I understand the GitHub properly, to restore an ARDS from ntrboot to stock requires booting a stock ARDS then swapping devices to update with Code Manager?
It can be one of those:
  • Another ARDS of the exact same model as your own or of the same family of models (es. if you have an ARDS and you want to restore an ARDS EZ then you can do that, but you cannot use an ARDSi to do that).
  • A flashcart or any other way to boot an ARDS ROM on your DS (wifime, HaxxStation, an ARDS ME via Media Player functionality, Datel Games n Music, etc...). As long as it boots to the main menu correctly, you can use it.

Reactions: BooDaRippa

Joelgp83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. Haven't had the chance to go over this thread in detail, but does this program have a way of force-feeding the original firmware to the ARDS phat _without_ booting the original firmware via flashcart or TWLoader or using Code Manager? Neither method lets me get anywhere other than crashing, and I think I'm at the point were the original firmware flash needs to be done outside the official firmware update process.

JFlare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RattletraPM I followed the guide, but it is not working. I tried to generate my own because the simple method would not work for me.

I followed the guide to use my dsi ar

Last edited by JFlare,

RattletraPM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@RattletraPM I followed the guide, but it is not working. I tried to generate my own because the simple method would not work for me.

I followed the guide to use my dsi ar
What's the issue? I remember reading yesterday that it gave you a checksum problem - if you can post the bin file I'll check if everything's alright. I don't have an ARDSi myself so I won't be able to test it, but at least I can see if there's something wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4