Status
Not open for further replies.

HitnRunTony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used Freeshop for a few months with the title key URL, and it had been working great, but now all of a sudden I keep getting a "Wrong Title Key" message whenever I try to downloading any game. Is anybody else having this problem? I'm currently running 11.3

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've used Freeshop for a few months with the title key URL, and it had been working great, but now all of a sudden I keep getting a "Wrong Title Key" message whenever I try to downloading any game. Is anybody else having this problem? I'm currently running 11.3
If you are using the title key from dat title key site, then just reflash the we code and refresh the cache.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you think a "save DL queue" option would be possible ?
did install a bunch of stull on my nephew's n3DS but got a couple a stall/crashes (games are installed and other in the queue waiting to DL but nothing was downloading anymore), only solution was to quit the app and relaunch, bu loosing all my queued stuff.

I was thinking like a the app could write to a file with the queue inside, refreshing each time a game finishes installing correctly, and upon starting the app there would be a popup like "a DL queue was saved, do you want to recover it, save it for later (will display this every time the app launches) or delete it".

not feature begging or anything, just had the idea is all, feel free to disregard if you don't think that would make a worthwhile feature :)

ah et merci bcp pour ton taf!^^

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you think a "save DL queue" option would be possible ?
did install a bunch of stull on my nephew's n3DS but got a couple a stall/crashes (games are installed and other in the queue waiting to DL but nothing was downloading anymore), only solution was to quit the app and relaunch, bu loosing all my queued stuff.

I was thinking like a the app could write to a file with the queue inside, refreshing each time a game finishes installing correctly, and upon starting the app there would be a popup like "a DL queue was saved, do you want to recover it, save it for later (will display this every time the app launches) or delete it".

not feature begging or anything, just had the idea is all, feel free to disregard if you don't think that would make a worthwhile feature :)

ah et merci bcp pour ton taf!^^
Your download queue should be saved, because this feature has already been implemented xD

Trojaner

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
enocunter sometimes the same prob with queue ... one time freeshop crash and the queue is still there, sometimes the queue is gone ... but thats for me with ciangel too sometimes

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Disclaimer about beta testing. You will get a TON of emails. In about 6 hours, I got 195 emails.
I can confirm this feel, expect with PM's and CFWs.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Icons, descriptions, titles, and location of the games on the eshop.
Oh hahahaha. One minor difference. You do realize that practically all of those are needed to get a proper cache? You can't just have one missing. If I'm not mistaken, this does in fact break the cache. Anyone got ideas on how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Did ya know, you can turn a Hot Wheels PC into a gaming rig... +1