Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooblashooga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a few minor feature suggestions for the future, but do you think you could add a Japanese keyboard in addition to the Chinese one? Also, could you let us scroll game descriptions with the touch screen instead of the circle pad only? It always feels kinda clunky scrolling a game's description and watching the selection on the top screen scroll a bunch.

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just a few minor feature suggestions for the future, but do you think you could add a Japanese keyboard in addition to the Chinese one? Also, could you let us scroll game descriptions with the touch screen instead of the circle pad only? It always feels kinda clunky scrolling a game's description and watching the selection on the top screen scroll a bunch.
Yes, I implemented the katakana keyboard, and for touchscreen scrolling I already tried, but I don't understand how TheCruel implemented it xD

D

Deleted User

probably asked already, but what can this do that the original freeshop can't? apart from being updated still

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Can you fix filtering/sorting in a future release?

From memory, if you search, say, Mario, and then sort by size, you'd expect to get a list of games with Mario in the title with the smallest first, then the next smallest, etc until the biggest game with Mario in the title at the end of the search results. But it doesn't work that way. I think there's a priority on search term matching, so the actual search order has no meaning.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
probably asked already, but what can this do that the original freeshop can't? apart from being updated still
upload_2017-5-1_22-23-15.png

upload_2017-5-1_22-23-28.png

It's like magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool