ROM Hack [Release/Announcement] Smb's ohana rebirth

mariosonicds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since ohana rebirth doesn't see much work, I've been working on fixing/Adding features.

So far I have is texture replacement working, and have ctpk support.

Mainly announcing this now since SMM is about to come out.(Yes I tested on that one)

Here it is on the field
CylRP5XUUAAmLmA.jpg
OH and sm4shers will enjoy this one
f426d0b2a4.JPG

Working ETC1 means no more Old Ohana work.

Release builds are here

Source is here

Last edited by mariosonicds,

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
nice work!
I have to try xD
this would work for model and stuff too?
(Actually I'm thinking in banners in general and graphic reaplace for translation hmmm)

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Since ohana rebirth doesn't see much work, I've been working on fixing/Adding features.

So far I have bch textures that arnt compressed working (Since etc1 is painful) in the texture replacer. I have disabled its feature for larger textures for now, but look forward to add support to other formats.

Mainly announcing this now since SMM is about to come out.(Yes I tested on that one)

Here it is on the field
CylRP5XUUAAmLmA.jpg

Release builds are here

Source is here

Damn, looking good. I can't wait to try this a bit myself. NSMB's tileset are just images too right? I was thinking it would be neat to change each game theme to different NES games like Zelda, Mario and Megaman.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry for double posting, but how do I re-import an edited .bch files? Reopening the SMB Mario .szs only gives the option to export it.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey will it be possible in the future to use mods with SALTYSD in super mario maker?
I asked the maker and he said this
Super Mario Maker doesn't have SDMC permissions, so to port SaltySD to it, the CFW would have to force SDMC permissions or the user would have to edit in those permissions into the exheader.

mariosonicds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K i just pushed a ver on git for ETC1, It was a pain to implement, but i got it. The only thing i need to fix is ETC1a4.

Once ETC1a4 is done ill put up a new build.

-Thank EFE ETC1 Encoder thoe-

mariosonicds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i put up ETC1 Support in Releases. So those sm4sh modders don't have to use old ohana anymore. Else other modders who need etc1 support enjoy. ETC1a4 will come later on.

Reactions: I pwned U!

mariosonicds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably want to put this out. I have Sun Moon Texture support added, so you can edit the textures how you want. (and etc1a4 is still broken. Dont worry ill fix it)

Cy0M_GLVQAAnnv7.jpg
Link

Reactions: Arubaro

mariosonicds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All formats are now working! ETC1a4 is fully working. BTW if you want, i can add more texture types if you need. Ill mainly do injects till i'm sane of 3ds texture types and memory allocation.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably want to put this out. I have Sun Moon Texture support added, so you can edit the textures how you want. (and etc1a4 is still broken. Dont worry ill fix it)

Cy0M_GLVQAAnnv7.jpg
Link
Could you tell me how I should import edited textures back to SM (Trying to edit Pokemon models 0/9/4) The import button still don't want to import the .tga textures back to the .pc file.

mariosonicds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you tell me how I should import edited textures back to SM (Trying to edit Pokemon models 0/9/4) The import button still don't want to import the .tga textures back to the .pc file.
Thats not a tga file, thats how Nintendo packages it(and forgets to trim it off). You export a png, edit, then reimport the png, and save!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...