• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

gatao30cm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so you're saying it's broken in 3.1 beta? or were you on 3.0?

it works perfectly fine for me. All you do is press X + d pad right. When you press it, does anything happen to slot 1?
Yes, I'm pressing X + DPad right, and also the correct commands for the other cheats. And no, when I press it, it doesn't change anything to slot 1. And that's weird, because I've used this same plugin on older versions and this cheat always worked fine. This is just happening now, after the 3.1 beta update, even though it's changelog doesn't mentioned anything about modifications on this cheat

(Sorry for any word mistakes. My phone's keyboard is set to auto correct everything to portuguese, so I'm always struggling to make it bilingual)

Last edited by gatao30cm,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm pressing X + DPad right, and also the correct commands for the other cheats. And no, when I press it, it doesn't change anything to slot 1. And that's weird, because I've used this same plugin on older versions and this cheat always worked fine. This is just happening now, after the 3.1 beta update, even though it's changelog doesn't mentioned anything about modifications on this cheat

(Sorry for any word mistakes. My phone's keyboard is set to auto correct everything to portuguese, so I'm always struggling to make it bilingual)
Sorry I'm like half asleep and didn't see the error :rofl2: yes, text2item is broken, I just downloaded the release and something @Nanquitas is trying is broken. I'm going to try and debug it myself, else I'll ask him for help.

TinchoX

Azure Flame Kite
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

That's what I was trying to say earlier but I was ignored.

saburou

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, I know a way to. But it's more of a 'town snapshot' code, where any changes you make to your town don't apply. So you can continuously cut down trees, trample flowers, pick up items, place items and nothing happens.
Yes, that’s what I thought. Thanks replying.
Also, I like the code of Real Time World Edit and the like very much, but it would be better if I could specify a pattern other than the first one or another player's pattern. Thank you.

D4rKT1mmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
image3.png
This is my city! :D
Thank you for advertising. :3
If it does not make any circumstances you could perhaps also as source of the city the URL or Dreamcode specify?

http://www.ac-cafe.de/thread/210-pa...-hack-stadt-dreamcode/?postID=21999#post21999

Lernos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
What about tex2item in the online island?
As far as I'm concerned, Nintendo is really worried about children's safety, so with the new update they outright tell you it's forbidden to share friend codes while on the island, and you are physically unable to send more than 2 consecutive digits in the chat, whether they are separated by spaces and other characters or not. I tried.

Reactions: Tsuunho_san

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I'm concerned, Nintendo is really worried about children's safety, so with the new update they outright tell you it's forbidden to share friend codes while on the island, and you are physically unable to send more than 2 consecutive digits in the chat, whether they are separated by spaces and other characters or not. I tried.
I know it, but some people told me it's fixeable XD

hiddenmask1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there something I need to know to use the Walk Through Walls code? I turned it on and it doesn't seem to do anything. 3.1 Beta plugin, USA version game and 3DS, latest gateway emunand, NTR 3.3 through NTR selector.Tan modifier, duplication, and coordinates modifier still work, but text to item and real time world edit stopped working.

EDIT: I just saved and quit and turned the game back on. Apparently when I tried to use real time world edit I was actually placing tree saplings. (I think someone already mentioned this above.)

Last edited by hiddenmask1,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there something I need to know to use the Walk Through Walls code? I turned it on and it doesn't seem to do anything. 3.1 Beta plugin, USA version game and 3DS, latest gateway emunand, NTR 3.3 through NTR selector.Tan modifier, duplication, and coordinates modifier still work, but text to item and real time world edit stopped working.

EDIT: I just saved and quit and turned the game back on. Apparently when I tried to use real time world edit I was actually placing tree saplings. (I think someone already mentioned this above.)
press R+up to enable, press R+down to disable

Reactions: Tsuunho_san

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol