ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

• Thread starter RyDog
  • Start date
  • Views 1,133,168
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77
D

Deleted User

So this is more stable then the public release?
Yes. It should fix the slowing down problem you've been having too. The GUI has been changed around, tell me if you don't like it and I'll make a special build for you later.

It fixes Coordinate Speed, Gets rid of button timers, bug fixes

Reactions: RyDog

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. It should fix the slowing down problem you've been having too. The GUI has been changed around, tell me if you don't like it and I'll make a special build for you later.

It fixes Coordinate Speed, Gets rid of button timers, bug fixes
I'm going to slow that down :rofl:
You can still speed it up with the speed menu though.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.1.1 is almost final.
Bug fixes:
-Fixed speed hacking initializing when in inventory.
-Smoother coordinates modifier cheat
-Tweaked coordinates modifier ....AGAIN
2.2 will take me a week for Japanese release and online compatibility for text2item and duplication ;)
be patient because I am usually busy and I'm trying my best to work on this.
I might release a 2.1.2 patch if I can figure out how to fix the double Leif bug

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I'm going to slow that down :rofl:
You can still speed it up with the speed menu though.
Only sped it up so that the bug when going top left on the map slows you down (also indoors the same) so that it wasn't noticible.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only sped it up so that the bug when going top left on the map slows you down (also indoors the same) so that it wasn't noticible.
I'm pretty sure it's the way the values are stored so I have no idea why it's not constant from the left side to the right.
The only thing I can think of to fix it is if you're on the left side of the map then add a higher value until you're where it adds the value faster.

D

Deleted User

Does the latest commit also fix the warning for speed hack or no?
WARNING: Do NOT press B on the title screen or you will crash your console.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
the plugin you gave me yesterday seems to be working great. granted i only was using the item spawning codes and not the other cheats which were causing crashes. ill most likely try those later on. i was able to go my entire play session last night after setting up the plugin without any crashes including playing online

D

Deleted User

the plugin you gave me yesterday seems to be working great. granted i only was using the item spawning codes and not the other cheats which were causing crashes. ill most likely try those later on. i was able to go my entire play session last night after setting up the plugin without any crashes including playing online
Awesome! Glad to help!

D

Deleted User

So whats new with your update? also i dont think the codes are working for player 2. i started a new file and cant seem to spawn bells.
That's an issue with the original text to item, @itsRyan just change the button combo. I'm sure it would be relatively easy to find the offsets for that though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp