• Views 1,127,555
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

ImCarlosGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tried the download from here and got BootNTR from here but I'm probably doing something wrong. I boot NTR -> successful -> ACNL (with amiibo update). If I press X+Y the NTRCFW menu loads up but it doesn't show any plugin. I got the EUR version in the plugins folder. Trying the text2item thingy also doesn't work, I assume because of the plugin not showing up?
Press select, I think it doesn't work with the new update tho

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are acnl saves region free? if yes, i think i am gonna also download a USA copy of the game to use the text2item
Yeah, saves are region free.
I tried the download from here and got BootNTR from here but I'm probably doing something wrong. I boot NTR -> successful -> ACNL (with amiibo update). If I press X+Y the NTRCFW menu loads up but it doesn't show any plugin. I got the EUR version in the plugins folder. Trying the text2item thingy also doesn't work, I assume because of the plugin not showing up?
USA only is supported, and to call the cheat menu you must press Select. I added an error handler if you're not on the USA copy, so do what @Filo97 is doing and just dump your save and inject it to a USA copy to use the plugin for now :)

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, we still got to wait for the plugin's update ;)
I'll be patiently waiting!
I have T2i working for EUR, I'll release it in a while when I port the rest of the codes to EUR ;)
Great :D

EDIT:
I tried some stuff. It froze, then pressing start/select (I don't know which one triggered it). It brought up the cheats menu! I had to enable the cheats, but unfortunately it said "Unsupported ID - Title ID unrecognized". That's unfortunate, I'll just wait until the EUR is released then :)

Last edited by Temarile,
Reactions: ImCarlosGG

Amayaforyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suspenders shirt-2670
sheik outfit-2680
mens recruit suit-2659
2682-26e3-all old dress items in order from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SirBeethoven/LeafHacks/gh-pages/pages/Dresses & Wet Suits.txt
blue ballet outfit-26e4
musician outfit-26e5
princess zelda dress-26e6
marie dress-26e7
hello kitty dress-26e8
my melody dress-26e9
kiki and lala dress- 26ea
pompompurin dress-26eb
flower fairy dress-26ec
26ed-26f5-all wetsuits in order from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SirBeethoven/LeafHacks/gh-pages/pages/Dresses & Wet Suits.txt

More new stuff as well as all old dresses, and wet suits.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, new update. Most cheats have been fixed for USA :bow:
Please test to make sure I haven't made any errors, and I threw in a treat ;)
My brand new code makes seeder obsolete since this code is what I dreamed of making ever since I started this plugin.
It's real time world edit! To use: type in the item ID you want and send it in chat, and press R + D pad down to place it exactly where you're standing on the map.
Search and replace has been changed to use XXXXYYYY where X is the search item, and Y is the replace option. Press L + d pad left to execute.
https://github.com/RyDog199/ACNL-NTR-Cheats/tree/test
I'll work on EUR and JAP later, but @Slattz and @Taichi0426 are helping, so if you could, maybe we could create a group chat or something to help each other out?
Inventory codes are offline only.. I'm going to need volunteers sometime to help me fix them. :rolleyes:
I'm planning on writing a pointer to allow inventory codes to work inside of one cheat, so sit tight while I find that ;)
Enjoy :grog:

where do i find latest plg build?

kae5738

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yeah still not working for me. Have the test plugin from 11 hours ago, using a US copy, text2items enabled, entered an item ID in the chat and hit R + Dpad down.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah still not working for me. Have the test plugin from 11 hours ago, using a US copy, text2items enabled, entered an item ID in the chat and hit R + Dpad down.
That's real time world edit. Text to item uses X + D pad right. Read about how to use each cheat on the main page :)

Amayaforyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol