MuscleMuscleHust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AWESOMESAUCE!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you press any Movement code combos or Enviroment combos while you were moving?

I didn't press any buttons. It crashed as soon as I visited the island. But I did have the Text to Item code on.

Also, This doesnt have anything to do with the glitch but, I tried the recent release of the plugin here and its not showing up in the cheat menu. I have it in the right place and everything.

Last edited by MuscleMuscleHust,

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't press any buttons. It crashed as soon as I visited the island. But I did have the Text to Item code on.

Also, This doesnt have anything to do with the glitch but, I tried the recent release of the plugin here and its not showing up in the cheat menu. I have it in the right place and everything.
Because the news versions use my menu and you need to press Select in game in order to pop it up.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plugin froze my game. I had only used the Grass and Water All Flowers cheats (separately, of course) then went into the menu to turn cheats off, and upon exiting the menu the game froze. I can still hear music, but the screens are stuck. Not even the home button works. I had to do a hard shutdown.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plugin froze my game. I had only used the Grass and Water All Flowers cheats (separately, of course) then went into the menu to turn cheats off, and upon exiting the menu the game froze. I can still hear music, but the screens are stuck. Not even the home button works. I had to do a hard shutdown.
-Opening cheat menu while in your town will cause your console to crash. This is NTR's fault. Instead, try opening the menu up on the title screen or indoors

Casp3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not I've tested this personally and it only happens sometimes. It seems to be randomly occurring but that's probably because I haven't really cared enough to find a pattern as to why.

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always noticed a weird pattern with NTR in general. If it doesn't crash, the acre land doesn't load.
If you cannot load your town tree when you get near its acre, the game flips out and crashes.

Reactions: Deleted User

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Coming soon...
yVnA1iK.png

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the crash by loading cheat menu outside of a building
It seems to occur when you're close to the south ledge, and the reason why it crashes is because NTR messes with VRAM and since the map is the largest thing for ACNL to load, NTR overwrites some of the data that is loaded, causing ACNL to panic and freeze. In 3.2 when you open the menu, the graphics buffer messes up, causing the top screen to duplicate to the bottom screen.

Casp3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to occur when you're close to the south ledge, and the reason why it crashes is because NTR messes with VRAM and since the map is the largest thing for ACNL to load, NTR overwrites some of the data that is loaded, causing ACNL to panic and freeze. In 3.2 when you open the menu, the graphics buffer messes up, causing the top screen to duplicate to the bottom screen.
I honestly run NTR 3.4 almost always

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you get the words yawn and wut you'll be golden +1