rsn8887

OP
Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
The modern kickstart rom 3.1.4 is completely untested AFAIK. The reason is simple: I just haven't purchased the rom yet. I might look into it in the future.

EDIT: Which version would you recommend I should buy? The A1200 version, I guess?

Last edited by rsn8887,

Nightfox_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The A1200 one would be probably the best purchase yeah.

Does 256 colour mode work with the older AmigaOS 3.1 in this emulator?

Rik80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is probably reviving an old thread, but could i ask, what is the best display settings for this emulator when using switch in handheld mode?

thanks

JaIL

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
*Edit: Solved by myself. My fault in configuration.
Hi,
please, can someone explain me how use a second joystick?

thanks

Last edited by JaIL,

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@rsn8887 good companion. Could you add the AAA and FXAA shader for Amiga Emulator UAE4All2 for Switch. Thank you boss. Could you add png / covers / video ,, for games in adf, please ,,, a pfba skin?

rsn8887

OP
Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
I will think about it.

Small update for Switch and Vita to v1.99. I implemented touch controls for the on-screen keyboard. This means that the keyboard keys can now also be pressed via touch. The dpad and stick can still be used, just as before.

Download: https://www.github.com/rsn8887/uae4all2/releases/latest

UAE4ALL_Vita_Touch.jpg

Last edited by rsn8887,

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean some games are running too fast under WHDLoad, I gave up on that method and went to ADF for the same reason. You need cycle-accurate A1200 emulation (not included in UAE4all2) for WHDLoad to run all A500 games at the proper speed. Even using ADF with this emulator you often need to tweak the blitter setting for each game.

Last edited by Rahkeesh,

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you think in the next releases will be ok?

UAE4ALL does not have cycle exact emulation and will probably never have this feature. Same for AGA.
You can try PUAE via Retroarch (never tested on my side), or play with tool types of your whdload games (ie : nocache)

Which game is too fast ?

@rsn8887 : I think you worked on PUAE too, do you know how many HDF (I mean real HDD image, no whdload HDF) files can be mounted ? Is there any max file size ? THX.

Last edited by CrashMidnick,

awaawaawa73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
UAE4ALL does not have cycle exact emulation and will probably never have this feature. Same for AGA.
You can try PUAE via Retroarch (never tested on my side), or play with tool types of your whdload games (ie : nocache)

Which game is too fast ?

for example Platoon or Aaarrgghh

@rsn8887 : I think you worked on PUAE too, do you know how many HDF (I mean real HDD image, no whdload HDF) files can be mounted ? Is there any max file size ? THX.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have an 8GB HDF file (well, 200MB system HDF plus 8GB data HDF). If there a way to split the 8GB HDF so it can be used with FAT32 file systems? I'm thinking more for PUAE than UAE4All since I know about the HDF size limitation for the latter.

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have an 8GB HDF file (well, 200MB system HDF plus 8GB data HDF). If there a way to split the 8GB HDF so it can be used with FAT32 file systems? I'm thinking more for PUAE than UAE4All since I know about the HDF size limitation for the latter.

Create 2 blank HDFs (Size just below 4gb) with winuae and format them as FFS or SFS. Copy your data. Mount the three HDFs in UAE4ALL.

Last edited by CrashMidnick,

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good to all comrades. My son has erased the sd card where I had the Uae4All2 emulator switch games ...... I am very sad and angry ..... I had it with a very nice launcher with its covers and all the games. Could someone give me a link to get it, to enjoy this wonderful emulator? Thanks to all fellow-friends.:(

Tricepsatops

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone mind PMing me a link to the Ransom HDF pack? I've had no luck finding it, the ArcadePunks site where it's hosted doesn't seem to be working, and I can't get any HDF files I've downloaded from elsewhere working (Just takes me back to the AmigaDOS screen) :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, E-peen? +1