ROM Hack [Release] 3DS_CTR_Decryptor-VOiD

KennyMckormick

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've got the decryptor working but somehow I'm getting the "Nothing to do. :/ (1024)" message.

Trying to decrypt Fantasy Life EUR and replace the text to US

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Trying to decrypt Fantasy Life EUR and replace the text to US

are you sure?, replacing all ~20000 files ? i was checking us and eu rom, and i can prove us and eu romfs is same, but bit different on logo (minor), and different on exefs and exheader. i will check it more deeper later~

btw i used old version to decrypt oras demo XD, i just update my modified one with new update padgen v3 today, is working fast and not stuck on somewhere XD.

Ant00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK. I'm so lost in this. Can someone please explain me what i need and how it's done step by step to decrypt, change something and reencrypt a rom. I don't even know where to start. I have a 4.1 console.

(Sorry bad english)

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
So I did some edits to the Ruby/Sapphire Demo just to make sure I'm ready for when it's released...

e3b82xS.jpg

6r0lKEq.jpg

tK3BQZY.jpg

It's safe to say I'm ready. :rolleyes:

Reactions: gtaking112

gtaking112

Trophies
XP
Country
So I did some edits to the Ruby/Sapphire Demo just to make sure I'm ready for when it's released...

-snip-

It's safe to say I'm ready. :rolleyes:

Did you use makerom? If so can you send me your rsf file? I want to have a go at editing those sexy encounter tables. :P

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Did you use makerom? If so can you send me your rsf file? I want to have a go at editing those sexy encounter tables. :P

I swear, the rsf is not hard to set up at all. You can even avoid editing most of it with "-desc app:7" like what piratesephiroth mentioned. Just dump your exheader data, plug in some key values, and you're done. PM me if you need help, I can still do that. ;)

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Not sure if it has been fixed or not, but for me makerom won't pack the RomFS unless there's a file in the base of the folder, so I have to make a 0-length dummy.txt file to recompile the Sega 3D games or GG VC. Normally there's just two folders with all the data.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it has been fixed or not, but for me makerom won't pack the RomFS unless there's a file in the base of the folder, so I have to make a 0-length dummy.txt file to recompile the Sega 3D games or GG VC. Normally there's just two folders with all the data.

Thanks for the information. I don't think I've encountered a game like that, but it's good to know.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah I reported that bug in makerom, but tbh the rebuilding of the romfs with that tool seems to be a bit broken.........there are "alternatives"

Also it seems development of that tool has effectively been killed off, so I'm doubting any issues will be fixed

aliak11

Pokemon Master
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the ORAS demo, how do you extract the code.bin correctly? Part of the exefs is encrypted in 6.x keys, and the code part is encrypted in 7.x keys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol