ROM Hack [Release] 3DS_CTR_Decryptor-VOiD

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, two questions again, sorry.

1) So I thought about creating eShop 3DS ROMs from games you own directly from the CDN. Is this possible? The ticket.db only includes system application stuff as far as I can see.
2) With the tons of public, recent progress - do we have a possibility to decrypt savedata yet apart from the limited use of savedatafiler? I mean, we can decrypt NAND, ROMs and SD content but I haven't seen any recent approach on savedata yet.

octopus

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
1) So I thought about creating eShop 3DS ROMs from games you own directly from the CDN. Is this possible? The ticket.db only includes system application stuff as far as I can see.

It is. You must have decrypted your 4.x NAND, while you have to dump and decrypt your emuNAND to get the most recent tickets.

Reactions: _eyCaRambA_

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is. You must have decrypted your 4.x NAND, while you have to dump and decrypt your emuNAND to get the most recent tickets.
Ah, I actually decrypted an older emuNAND dump I had -- guess I haven't downloaded anything from the eShop back then. Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated :)

Reactions: octopus

ernilos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NAND decrypted succsefull! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! I wanted to done this since a looooooooooooong fuckin ago :D
I tweaked a little your script for extract each NCCH I find a lot of "XXXXbuilder", "CTR-N-HXXX" and "CTR-P-CTAP" titleids. I found one with 6_3_0, now I'll try decrypt it and see what is~
-----------------
Edit: Garbage, there was two files "Version.bin" and "cup_list". The content of Version.bin is:
00 03 06 00 45 00 00 00
Seems preatty simply to understand, and idk what is cup_list :DD

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So it was hiding on my NAND the whole time, eh
b78c2c885e.png

Reactions: cearp

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
NAND decrypted succsefull! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! I wanted to done this since a looooooooooooong fuckin ago :D
I tweaked a little your script for extract each NCCH I find a lot of "XXXXbuilder", "CTR-N-HXXX" and "CTR-P-CTAP" titleids. I found one with 6_3_0, now I'll try decrypt it and see what is~
-----------------
Edit: Garbage, there was two files "Version.bin" and "cup_list". The content of Version.bin is:
00 03 06 00 45 00 00 00
Seems preatty simply to understand, and idk what is cup_list :DD
It's easier to just go into the "title" folder in the nand and see them that way :P

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you mount/access the contents of the FAT16 partition? I applied the xorpad, but I didn't see anything that looked like partition info. Although there is some plaintext in it now.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
Is decrypting of digital games possible? Like Pushmo, Photos with Mario or AR Games. Or is this limited to cartridge-based games?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is decrypting of digital games possible? Like Pushmo, Photos with Mario or AR Games. Or is this limited to cartridge-based games?
Digital games are exactly the same as cartridge ones, the only difference is a flag set on the exheader saying they can run from the SD card.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Compiled all latest tools , Figured out how to and tested :)

For them who don't, well here attached .

zXP3cwp.jpg

Attachments

• 3DS_Multi_Decryptor.zip
    68.3 KB · Views: 189

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I guess it is just a matter of dumping the 3DSWare (which I assume can only be done by some groups).
All that's necessary is that you (or someone with a Gateway) have purchased the game.
Then you can either decrypt the installed game on your SD card or you can decrypt your NAND, get the decrypted title key for that game, download the contents straight from nintendo's servers and decrypt them with the title key.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....