• Views 1,452,251
  • Replies 844
  • Likes 158

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please explain to me how to create SDinfo.bin? This is the only thing stopping me from using this program.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SDinfo? Wtf

EDIT: you mean ncchinfo.bin? You click the "Create ncchinfo.bin" button.
No... SDinfo.bin needs to be created as well. There's a tool included that is supposed to generate it, but I don't know how to make it work. When I run the program on my N3DS, it says it can't find it and aborts the process. If someone would be so kind as to create an instructional video, that would help tremendously.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No... SDinfo.bin needs to be created as well. There's a tool included that is supposed to generate it, but I don't know how to make it work. When I run the program on my N3DS, it says it can't find it and aborts the process. If someone would be so kind as to create an instructional video, that would help tremendously.

Im pr0 at instructional videos, ill do that later

Reactions: Margen67

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you are doing, but every game has its own. If done right, that should not happen as long it's not a min. 9.3.0 game like xenoblades.

ant888

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loving this app but the only thing that concerns me is rxTools wants sdinfo.bin but have no idea how to generate it at all. So im not sure if the CIA's im making are any good,missing info,or safe to be used online.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, I used your tool and it successfully installed it to the HomeScreen, but when I launch the NSMB2 .cia, it says SD card removed, please return to the homescreen. Why is this?

Sometimes auto generation fails and you need to do it manual. Did you try '4' use Original Exheader? On generating there are help messages, was your Data decrypted the way it should, did you check it? For a few games it's best to make your own .rsf.

Can homebrew be converted to cia with this?

As most CFW doesn't support self generated cia, no. The tools can't handle .3dsx.

Loving this app but the only thing that concerns me is rxTools wants sdinfo.bin but have no idea how to generate it at all. So im not sure if the CIA's im making are any good,missing info,or safe to be used online.

Use SDinfo_gen.py to geneate it.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1