Hacking [RELEASE] 3DS Multi EmuNAND Creator

the MCDO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
follow my guide on page 16 and use v1.61 of the tool not the new ones. i had fits using v1.71 on my new 2dsxl with a 400gb micro sd card. until i used v1.61 and BAM!!!! worked on first try

Reactions: emuashui

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
follow my guide on page 16 and use v1.61 of the tool not the new ones. i had fits using v1.71 on my new 2dsxl with a 400gb micro sd card. until i used v1.61 and BAM!!!! worked on first try

With 1.61 how many emunands did you create?
i tried it for 4 but failed.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
i got all 4 emunands on all 4 of my 3DS's follow the guide and don't skip a step

Your post #319 on page 16 using v1.61? With b9s i don't have hourglass firm. When I tried restoring a emunand backup and boot it, got ARM11 exception, i have no idea of what inside this emunand backup... is there a way to check the nand backup's console version without restoring it (successfully) ?

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
because of b9s i think i had to use godmode9 v1.4.3 to create the proper emunands sorry

yes i know b9s gm9 can clone sysnand to 4 emunands, i just wanna try the same using the 3MEC tool as well.
And even using the above gm9 method setting up 4 emunands, i still got the ARM11 error when tried restoring a emunand backup and boot it.

BTW, I have no idea of what inside this emunand backup... is there a way to check the nand backup's console version without restoring it (successfully) ? I suspected this nand backup might be a GW emunand one, and i just noted that you mentioned that GW nand backup won't work unless injected into emu1 .

Last edited by emuashui,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end