ReiNX toolkit released

IMG_1067.PNG

ReiNX developer @Reisyukaku has released a new toolkit for their Nintendo Switch CFW. This toolkit allows for updating an installation of ReiNX custom firmware from within the toolkit, a first for any existing CFW. As far as features go, users will be able to dump their NAND, Cal0, Boot0, and Boot1 through this, as well as a built in AutoRCM toggle option. A major inclusion is that of a Splash.bin converter, which supports .png, .bmp, and .jpeg. You can grab the toolkit from the source below and check it out for yourself.

:download: Source
:discuss: Discussion Thread

2manyGames2play

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
they were included with the old meteos stash. you can generate it yourself using choidujour or get it from the old stash I previously mentioned.... you might also just be able to copy and rename the one you currently have
Lets say i manage to find the correct fs.kip, do i simply put it in the folder and will ReiNX see/load it automatically?

Thank you for the tip. I'll let you know if it worked.

JimCarreyUnique

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a silly question. But can someone help me. How do I restore backup NAND made by ReiNX Toolkit?
It does the backup in pieces. Will Hekate understand that format? And where do I need to put those files?
Thanks for help. Don't through stones at me. :)

Thanks! Found the answer myself.

Last edited by JimCarreyUnique,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*